Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I HATE my parents.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxfinnacexx, Nov 21, 2011.

1. you have a right to an opinion i can respect that. but that does not mean i care.

2. you have a right to an opinion i can respect that. but that does not mean i care.

3. who cares.

either do something or dont.

if you had just told your dad you blazed he probably has the bud waiting for you, or he just hates you and doesn't think you deserve to have it.... lol

but really, if my dad wanted bud i would just give it to him no problem. but he is a respectable human being and he pays me back, because he knows im going to hook it up fat when he is old and sick and i;m making bank....

actually my dad has been hooking it up fat all my life for me. gave me a place to life, let me do what i want when i want as long as i wasn't affecting anyone else and will give me what i need, and more.

ie, got my license, that day i was riding in a sick pickup that day... infact he gave up his truck for me lol.

4. If my dad was a stoner and just stole my bong and weed I would be pissed. He's my dad, all he has to do is ask. Why take it like a grime? I'd be more than happy to smoke up my old man, but that's just messed up.

5. [quote name='"Macnub"']To all who are saying "they pay for your house, food, ect ect!", that may be true, but who asks to be born into this shit? It's their responsibility to pay for those things no matter what, as consequence of fucking and creating a baby.

Stealing is still stealing no matter who does it.[/quote]

It's also a childs responsibility to support and respect their parents, if the man who raised me and supported me wants some bud I'll get him some bud and a bong to go with it.

6. "Dad, you didn't have to steal my shit! Just ask me and I'll smoke you out whenever"

7. And if you and your dad go in together on purchases you can get a better deal, and have more than two grams.:) Like anything else, buying in bulk gets you discounts.

8. What a wuss. You act like your parents beat the shit out of you.

9. Honestly, it's their house, they can do whatever they want. If they don't want that stuff in the house, you shouldn't bring it in and they have the right to remove all things they disagree with. It doesn't matter if your dad smokes, it's his house and he has that right. You, however, do not.

10. Lol fuck. Public school system really failed you bro. Or you are like 12.

Op is 19. Still living with his parents. When your parents pay for your shelter and food you have no rights.

11. Does ur dad whine everytime hes had to dish out money for u? CMON BRO

12. Wait a minute..u were the goon that was lecturing ME about how I shouldnt be whining about stupid shit..well look at urself next time..cheers

13. Dude my mom probably took $500+ worth of smoking shit
    When I lived with her..

Now I live in A motorhome but about to move into my first apartment :D

14. Make sure you fling yourself down on the floor, kicking your arms and legs while screaming....Show them how mature you are and you aren't going to let them get away with cleaning their own house and taking responsibility for everything that is in there. ;)

15. You know your parents dont HAVE to let you do illegal drugs? Even if they do it.

16. The fact your putting weed and paraphernalia on a higher level then your own blood and family is sickening. Hate is a very strong strong word.

Quit the weed bro, grow up. You don't sound very mature. Stealing is stealing, however you've been raised for 19 years. And to the people who say its their responsibility to do all that shit, well guess what. There are tons of people in the world who have it fucking worse x100 and your worried about family stealing?

Shut the fuck up please. This actually got me pissed, wow.

17. Sure, of course. But by law parents are required to provide for their children. It's not an option (unless you want to face lawful penalties). Stealing is stealing is stealing. Its morally wrong, no matter what you've done for the person you're taking from.

His dad probably could of just came up to him and asked for a g, and the kid probably would of forked it over. Its the stealing part that is what pisses people off.

18. by law? Gtfo with that, after 18 you better pay rent or your ass is theirs. Let this be motivation to save up and move out

19. The person I was responding to was referring to 19 years of raising the kid, not just the recent 1 year since hes turned 19.

Anyways, parents generally tend to care for their kids, and not treat them as a burden. And even if they did, I doubt they'd all of the sudden start trying to control and steal from you just because they don't legally have to house you anymore. The living conditions are going to be definite and understood.

Bottom line, stealing is still stealing.