I hate my mom so much!

Discussion in 'General' started by xostraehi, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Really. I do. I can't believe what she's done. The woman won't listen to reason at all even when I try to calmly explain the situation to her.

I mean, she has had the Snuggie for a while now and still refuses to use it as a Snuggie. Seriously. Who doesn't use the armholes when they get a Snuggie?! Might as well just buy a regular blanket.

2. Hate is such a passionate word... you <3 her .

3. So you hate her...for not using a "snuggie" as a "snuggie"

Seems legit.

4. She hates you for turning her sex hole into a birthing tube.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The real question here is who the hell uses a snuggie in the first place? :p

6. She also hates you for turning her funbags into sandbags.

As do I.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shit I would if I had one

Those things are boss

8. You're gonna feel like a real asshole when she drops dead in front of you in the next 5-15 years and you look and all you see is a person who threw away their dreams to tend to your ungrateful ass. Then you'll have to go to therapy, but your insurance wont cover it so you'll just cry all the time when you're alone.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I know you're being sarcastic, but damn dude.

10. I don't think dude legit hates his mom for wearing a snuggie the "wrong" way..

in your moms defense, I wear my snuggie like a robe...but that's using the arm holes

11. I have one of those things that I don't use the arm things for.

It was a gift, but it's pretty annoying to keep your arms in the arm holes... it always falls off my shoulders too, and the sleeves are like 3 x's too big

I think this is a troll thread anyways, but I just thought I'd say that.

12. Ill take it. I think those things are awesome

13. that's why you gotta wear that shizz as a robe!

14. I just turned my robe into a snuggie! oOoOoOOo

• Like Like x 1
  15. And remember.....you can wear them anywhere!

My grandmother bought me one for Christmas (yay!) and on the back of the package it showed a guy standing by the side of a lake fishing in one. :p

Ever seen the snuggie parody video on youtube? If not you should check it out....funny stuff.

16. This?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXqtMkBipIs]YouTube - Snug Wow commercial[/ame]

17. This:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y"]YouTube - The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody)[/ame]

• Like Like x 2

18. Lol will you? It says lucky bitch on it... then says "now even bitchier" under neath in smaller letters :laughing:

shitty webcam pic.
    [​IMG]

I tried, and when I set down, it like wouldn't cover my legs :( I guess my bum is too big

19. laura your awesome, I love the sig. I always enjoy seein your post.

Edit: Just seen the post above Me. As I said; awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I thought a snuggie was when an elderly gentleman ties his testicles around your neck and rides you like a bronco till you pass out or say the safety word?:confused: