I hate my life

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I wish I could die without the fallout of my mom killing herself and my entire family being fucked up for forever.

On the flip side once you're dead you don't give a flying fuck about the living

My birthday was yesterday too and I feel like this.

I feel so alone

2. What do you do to try to change your situation?

3. Dude. Nothing in this world is that serious. From what I've learned in my time on this earth, is that there will be things that seem to get to you, there will be times when you don't know what to do...but you have to realize that with the blink of an eye, you can change how you feel. It's all up to you, my man. If you let something bother you that much, you need to take a step back and examine you're life and what you're grateful for. Throw on some of your favorite tunes, smoke a little bud and think about you're life and how awesome everything is. Sounds cheesy but I swear it works wonders.

4. I am not gunna give you and bull shit about how religion will make the lonliness go away, but your not alone. I mean you say it about your mom and family. They obviosly mean something to you bc your not being selfish and taking your life. Last year i felt like I just wanted to die and that i didnt need to be in this world, but my family brought me out of that situation. and what about your fellow blades and bladies, I truly believe this as a community you got your family on here to man. Even when people are trolling you or calling you a name they are being real with you here. Love life man enjoy it. I literaly stop and smell the flowers everyday to class. try to find some enjoyment in your life and do it everyday for a few minutes or so

5. Try spirituality.

6. I started being more sarcastic and that helps with any problems or "unreleased anger"! Try it!

7. Unabomer writes something in his manifesto..

About how humans have created a society that creates perpetual unhappiness.

But still.. That's some puss talk broseph.

Who the F gives up on a miracle? Each of our lives are fucking miracles.

You could've been a slug.

8. I feel like this sometimes. There have even been times when i absolutely know i would of blown my brains out if it wasn't for the family related repercussions. I'm not living for myself i have a duty of care to others. That's why i cant end it. Besides my life's great really, i live in the west and have running water.

I just get down sometimes, usually whenever i read the news and hear what's going on in the world.

9. Suicide and you forfeit Heaven instantly.
    But for the atheist, It's not worth it.
    Really life is what you make of it.
    Change your situation, your area, yourself and your life or just use one(of those ideas). But work work work on it, whatever your problems, It's never worth killing yourself over. Think of where you could be in awhile if you take my advice and act positively. Life is uncertain, that goes for good and bad. Don't always expect bad and work towards good and before you know it you'll see it appearing in your life.

10. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']What do you do to try to change your situation?[/quote]

Theres nothing to do but wait and I'm sick of waiting.

Wait for this fucking weed to leave my system then leave this piece of shit city and join the air force

1 month plus however long to get sent to Texas .

I'm sick of waiting, I've been waiting my whole life

11. Really? You need pity from an internet forum because you value your life so lowly. The chance that you are even alive is astronomical. You shouldn't be here. NONE OF US should, but it happened. And for you to give up on YOU is pretty fking pathetic. Why not accept where you are, and be determined to succeed. Suicide is the biggest fail ever and no one will respect you for it. Fk what has happened so far in your life. Nothing matters but right now.

12. Then take shit for another 4 years and finally be able to live at 23. Not to mention I hate the military but it's my only ticket out.

I'm tired of waiting for my time to shine.

13. [quote name='"ZihgZag"']

Theres nothing to do but wait and I'm sick of waiting.

Wait for this fucking weed to leave this piece of shit city and join the air force

1 month plus however long to get sent to Texas .

I'm sick of waiting, I've been waiting my whole life[/quote]

Maybe joining the AF is a good thing man! You will get to experience something totally different and it might help you with your mental problems. I, too, have been thinking of the AF lately,

14. Why is the military your only ticket out?

15. Friend, im here to tell you that your not alone in this. Many people i the world, including me, feel the same way. Just like you, family is the only thing that has kept me from doing anything serious. I already tried and failled.

Trust me, there is more to life than what it seems. Just think about all the things in life that you want to do but haven't got to do yet.

First, you have to find the root of why you hate your life, and work on changing it.

Yesterday i saw a grown, 50 year old man, cry about losing his son about 2 months ago. I'd never want to put someone through that.

Best of luck to you brother! Hope things work out in your favor :D

16. im right there with you man. sometimes my family is the only thing keeping me from ending it all. my life has been so utterly fucked up in such a unique way. and ive suppressed it so much i couldnt even explain it if i tried. i need to get the fuck away from all of this. like i feel as though my life is the result of everything that could possibly have gone wrong.

17. its not easy to abolish capitalism.

18. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

its not easy to abolish capitalism.[/quote]

According to Marx it will do so on its own!

19. we can only hope. because if it doesnt soon it will be too late.

20. All of you are pathetic for not being thankful for what you have. There are kids in poor nations who starve themselves to death before they even think about killing themselves. Life is a gift. There are a trillion people waiting to take your place in life.