I Hate my Job!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by numbersalone, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Does anyone every find themselves looking to a hierarchy of managers, and seeing everyone of there flaws, and also finding easy ways to fix these flaws?

All of my co-workers see this very thing, and our managers cant seem to understand there flaws at all. This really makes me loath my employer, alot of red tape on anything. There all passing the blame to base employees(somethings arent even known to us).

So ive been on the hunt lately, for a job that would suit my life and lifestyle.

But this thread is more for my bran new burn! so many injurys happen at all places of work, mostly caused by avoidable mistakes....

I was just taking out cooking hot parts of our grill, and someone dropped oil or grease on the floor in front of the grill, one tiny twinge to the right and bam, new burn!

[​IMG]

also my joint to ease the pain!(shitty cam phone)
    [​IMG]

i have the worst days at work!

2. I've done that a couple times....shit happens though....

3. wow does nobody hate there jobs? im done with qdoba and already at a new place ;)

4. To OP, where do you work exactly? I work at a gay ass hardee's and I almost burn myself daily because we can't seem to find a god damned efficient way to drop french fries into the vats OTHER than dropping them into the baskets while they're hovering over the damn 400 degree grease!! So yes I feel your pain.. LITERALLY!

5. I love my job,

good benefits, good pay, good people, stocks, 401k, and of course tuition reimbursment.

6. my job isn't too bad. a lot of physical work, but it pays the bills. sure there's things i'd like to suggest or change, but that can be said about anything. work isn't supposed to be fun. it's called work for a reason.