I hate my Generation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SeriousToke, Jun 27, 2012.

1. I hate my generation. Honestly.

All the girls or majority of them are whores, sluts and attention-seeking bitches.
    On top of that, you got the chicks who believe that if they're good looking, they're automatically supposed to act and talk like bitches. I hate it especially when you got the fat girls who are ugly as fuck acting like bitches too, like why are you acting like a bitch? You aint nothing.

I'm the type of guy who thought he was more into playing the single field, but I think I'm a relationship type of person. I really don't want to be in a relationship with any girl who is a slut or whore or thinks that she has to change me or live up to expectations. I hate the girls who care what their friends think of their BF and that affects them so they think they need to change the BF for their friends.

I hate the guys who think 'swag' is cool. I hate the people who follow these gay ass trends like YOLO or w/e the fuck is 'cool' these days. I hate the guys who act like assholes around ladies, then brag later on about how they 'banged the fuck out of those bitches'. I hate the guys who think they are always ABOVE another guy despite the rule of being equals. My ex-best friend was like that, he judged me and at the end, I found out what he truly thought of me. I hate the liars, the scumbags and the irony that follows when a girl or guy makes a comment that is obviously not true sound true just to make it a better story and get better reactions.

I've had co workers tell me I'm so much more mature then other people in my age group. I talk like an adult. I act like one. Hell, my ex-best friend was still going around in cars throwing eggs at people's houses and cars and even people walking the sidewalk just randomly just to get a rise/adrenaline.

So much of this pisses me off, I just want to kill off all these types of people. I hate the chicks who can't live without Facebook, twitter or anything technology based. I hate those chicks who can't stop checking their phone despite you hanging and talking to them.

I have morality, I know how to treat people.
    I'm a really down to earth nice guy, a little quiet at first if you don't know me, but once you do, I'm very fun. And not an asshole.

The thing is, even though I'm such a nice guy, I find people take advantage of that and step on me like I'm a doormat. Then thats when I go aggressive or rude and tell them fuck no.

I got maybe 2-3 real friends, but other then that, the other 400+ friends I got on FB are all fake ass bitches, either following the rest or just trying to live up to their 'swag' and rep.

I can go on about this, but I'm not. This generation sucks, people are obsessed with technology and girls step all over the nice guys, even though they say they want a nice guy. Nope, they want an asshole who ignores them and puts them down.

I've had 1 relationship, not even a month long, which I ended cause I realized how immature the girl was. I'm off to uni next year and I can't wait. Not to meet those sluts or whores, cause I don't give a fuck about them. But a nice down to earth chick who accepts me for me and has a ton in common.

I don't know where I'm heading with all this, but let me just say, the girls of the 90s are majority all sluts and whores...and all the rest I said. Same goes for the guys. ...True Story.

Peace. :eek:

2. Yup. I wish I was born in 63 instead of 93

3. Hate to break it to you bro, but if you hate everyone but your handful of friends the problem might not be everyone else...

4. fuck yea, me too man.

but the bud wasnt nearly like it is now. there probably wasnt no stinking Sour D covered in trich's...

my generation= a bunch of morons that think that "yolo" means they should do what ever they want no matter how it affects other people.

5. #5 Area 11, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    I agree, Im in the same generation and its really terrible. Every thing you said is true.

Hate to break it to you bro, but you fall in to the "asshole" category of this thread. I don't understand how you don't see the truth to his post.

6. I hear ya man. I'm a "nice guy" too. That process of progression from friend to gf doesn't apply anymore and I fucking hate it. I hear how my friends be like: I'm getting pussy tonight! And I'm thinking, Wtf is wrong with this generation? there is this one time where I was trying to meet up with my friend (told a week in advance), but he was trying to get with a girl, so our meetup was tentative. Fucking sad how he doesn't follow the bros before hoes code.

7. Yup... watch out for the AIDS

8. [quote name='"Area 11"']I agree, Im in the same generation and its really terrible. Every thing you said is true.

Hate to break it to you bro, but you fall in to the "asshole" category of this thread. I don't understand how you don't see the truth to his post.[/quote]

That everyone born in the 90's are bitches, whores, sluts, and douchebags except for this guy and his condescending maturity....Im sorry. How could i have been so blind?

9. #9 PinkFloyd42o, Jun 27, 2012
    What does yolo mean? Real talk

Anyways Op. I know what you mean. Kids are harsh these days no joke.

10. #10 grass man420, Jun 27, 2012
  11. LOL these people existed way before the 90's

12. What a snide comment bro. Act your age.

I don't hate everyone, nice and genuine people do exist. But the #s of assholes, fakes, sluts, whores, liars, scums, etc etc outweigh them by a good bit.

13. And you clearly didn't understand the simple message. How did you even come to the conclusion that I was calling everyone in the 90s those names? I didn't even say anything about that or imply I was the only sane and genuine person, I'm not. But you sir should mature. ;)

14. I have to agree. I think that for the most part our generation and the ones to follow have been getting worse and worse. It sucks but thats life.

Thats why I moved the fuck out to the middle of no where. Lols

15. Are you kidding me? I recited word for word what your conclusion was.

You are right about one thing however, you didn't imply you were the only sane person and genuine person from the nineties.

You just implied that you are so much better then everyone else, not only by directly saying it but indirectly as well. You can't hate on everyone then go on about how good a person you are without coming off like a pompous douche that's got his head so far up his own ass he swears he's the right way around.

Here's a tip man. Why don't you take some time off projecting your morality on others and enjoy them for who they are and what they bring to the table. You may even get to watch a relationship grow past a month...;)

16. Ew, what a whiny bitch. Boohoo Q.Q

17. #17 InhaledGold, Jun 27, 2012
    If you think they're bad you should take a look at the kids growing up now lol. I'm glad was born when I was or it could be a lot worse. This is just what happens man. I never expected myself to be an old person disliking the youth but I'm already getting there. I wasn't very fond of my generation either but I made it work.

Edit: You just need to relax, man. Stop worrying about other people. Frankie says relaaaax.

18. I feel ya, OP. the media is very bad for kids nowadays..

Unlike everyone else, I didn't just focus on your negativity. The media today is the worst that it's EVER been! Just look at all the insane crap polluting your children's brain today!

Every time I catch my niece watching Bratz, I want to kill a random network executive.

19. I blame Rihanna...

For everything!

20. Nah bro, in fact he didn't say any of that. Can he not say he has decent morals and knows how to treat people with respect and dignity? That in no way says "I'm better than everyone else" and in no way implies that he's calling any of us these things. He's just seen a lot of terrible people thus far in life, he probably doesn't need your advice of man up or shut up.

He says he's going to uni, I'm guessing that's college. If your hometown was anything like mine, there really WASN'T anyone BUT douche bags, sluts, etc, so I know how you feel. Going into and experiencing years in college and in a different town, I realized that the world doesn't work like that. There are plenty of genuine kind hearted mature people out there who love that respect shiiiiit :smoke:
    Trust me my du, it'll get better. :D