I hate my generation for playing into shitty music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PlatinumKock, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Slug is absolutely amazing. I love atmosphere and especially their new album. So different, but so good

2. Yeah, tbh there are a lot of better white rappers than Eminem, even when he was in his prime.

Vinnie Paz, RA The Rugged Man, Slug, Eyedea (RIP), Doseone, Alias, Sole, Apathy, DZK, Diabolic, Esoteric, Jawn P, Trademarc, Spoonfull, and that's just off the top of my head.

3. yeaah

Bruce = Violent J

4. I believe Bad Meets Evil is one of the best collaborations I have ever heard.

5. This pretty much shows that Em liked his music and wanted to play with him. a word for that is a "fan"

6. I really feel like people just like to hate on whats popular. Sit in your room and listen to all the 90s rap you want, nobody gives a fuck.

7. umm no, all it was was a flyer with EVERY ARTIST FROM DETROIT listed on it, ICP were the only ones to get upset about it...nowhere in there does it say (in that what was posted or in any interview) that eminem ever liked their music or even said it...all that was asked was "are you coming to my release party"....

[​IMG]

8. Music is like religion, if people aren't the same religion you better watch what you say cause you might offend them. That's why I hate when people bash on music.

9. I was lookin' for SV on there and it took me a while to find them, but they were first on the list, lol.

You say you're from Detroit - you like Slum Village?

10. So he was so fucking desperate for someone to play with him, he just asked everyone. Makes sense.

11. actually if you read the flyer, it clearly stats whos preforming and whos just invited...now quit grasping for straws

12. Ok. Ill stick with the facts. Hes a bitch

13. #34 duhganjaplanta, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011

that logicly doesnt make sense. and im a fan of em but i think hes sold out recently. hes on tracks with people who are into all this swag bull shit and everything. but you gotta get paid i guess.

Yet everybody just feels like they can relate, I guess words are a
    mothafucka they can be great
    Or they can degrade, or even worse they can teach hate
    It's like these kids hang on every single statement we make
    Like they worship us, plus all the stores ship us platinum
    Now how the fuck did this metamorphosis happen

14. #35 duhganjaplanta, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011

that is true. hipster mentality pisses me off.

15. Fuck this 'gangster' shit. When it comes to rap I like stuff more like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yrwzi3clPQ]MC Frontalot - Origin Of Species (read descripton) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPmA6u-3Rt0]Hero -- Childish Gambino - YouTube[/ame]

I prefer honesty and subjects other than look at me I'm cool when it comes to any songs. The ego can be good in some songs and it creates a persona with some rappers that is cool. But it gets tiring seeing the same egotistical 'criminals'(what a fucking joke)

Oh and Cypress Hill is pretty cool even though they are kind of like that at times^

16. New Upcoming artist, wtf would you do, have a release party by your self.

17. No it's just funny how he pretty much invited any artist that lived in his state :smoking:

18. I agree, especially with the bold parts. In my opinion Infinite, the slim shady lp, mmlp and the Eminem show are his best albums. That doesn't mean recover and relapse are bad, they're really good just not as good as his first's.

19. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNXqJ205f7U[/ame]