I hate my drug dealers mom with a passion

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nic, May 1, 2012.

1. ok guys, my drug dealer is kinda weird and still lives with his mom who is fine with weed. Well one day i walk over to his place cause we were going to smoke my last gram of black thai hash. Well, i get there and go into the "smoke room" and throw the hash onto the table when his mom walks in. She looks at the hash and looks at me and then just flipped the fuck out. Screaming on and on how about she thought it was heroin and shit. She took my hash and kicked me out of her fucking house and refused to sell to me. Now i have to wait until she is gone to go over there.

2. #2 lazyy, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    lol "drug dealer's mom"

never thought i'd hear those words put together.

3. LMfao too funny

4. She took my hash man! MY HASH!

5. She took your hash?

I wouldnt have left without that shit.

6. well, lets keep the discussion off other drugs, but you should tell her you are sorry she had an addiction, she caused herself, at her own choice, but you would like your fucking hash back.

Id straight tell her if she had issues in her past, she shouldnt be putting them on me for something that isnt even close to her problem

7. Oh she never used the unmentionable, she just thought i did. And I'm trying to get my guy to get it back today. Cause i want my fucking hash.

8. I just dont understand how you could let her take it? I would have stayed there until I got that shit. Whats the going to do? call the cops lol dont think so.

9. Haha everyones mom that I blaze with is uber cool with hash. We dab with one of my homies moms, she prob dabbed before me. Hell I dabbed this chicks mom fat on 4/20 with some ken's gdp wax it was fucking hilarious.

10. Don't like dealer? Find new dealer :confused_2:

11. [quote name='"Wykyd_Green"']Haha everyones mom that I blaze with is uber cool with hash. We dab with one of my homies moms, she prob dabbed before me. Hell I dabbed this chicks mom fat on 4/20 with some ken's gdp wax it was fucking hilarious.[/quote]

Hahah chicks mom fat.

And I would kill a bitch if she took my hash

12. Why would she sell it back at you?

13. well you really made a hash of things now haven't you op

14. :laughing:

and the username to go along with it.

15. OP, you should have stepped up and said something.

16. it is my curse. where there is pun, i must pun.

17. why didn't you snatch it off the table while she was screaming about it?

18. Lmfao! You should submit that to snl as a skit. Not kidding!

19. Damn she's a dealer and she doesn't know what hash is???

20. i'm confused as to why your dealer didn't take the 15 seconds to calm his mom down and explain that it is indeed hash and not H?