Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate living with my parents. Problem..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kiwimuffin, Oct 9, 2008.

1. I have a bowl already made up and waiting.
    I have candles lit that are scented
    And a toilet paper roll with a dryer sheet folded in quarters (4X as thick) put on it.
    I have my shade pulled back.
    Couple problems.

I'm worried my parents will hear me open my window (it squeaks) and get suspicious..
    even though they have the washing machine going downstairs where one of them is (I think) and the TV on to the point where I can hear it clearly in the livingroom where the other one is.
    Second problem..
    I'm worried that the candles and such will not cover the scent completely. I covered my door (nothing will get out that way,I'm hoping) but we have central air air conditioning...
    And idk how it works so im worried the smoke may somehow get sucked up and spread through the house.. Any advice? I want to smoke a little bowl quickly.. :confused_2:

2. Go out side and smoke or your dryer sheet thing take a hit blew it thru that and then out your window. or take your dryer thingie into a bathroom with a vent and blaze up.

Best luck

3. If you live with your parents and are afraid of being caught you are not a seasoned toker

4. I cant go outside *sigh* they wouldn't let me. And the bathroom....They use it. small house. five people...Little private space.

5. take a steamy shower, that will cover the smell. still blow the hits out a window though.

6. not neccesarily...My parents keep threatening drug tests whenever they find out I'm smoking any pot/weed at all. So I have reasons to be worried of being caught.

7. OH GOD. He lives with his parents, and he's posting in the Seasoned Tokers?! Get em forum nazis! :devious: :rolleyes:

If you have a fan, put it in the window and pull the window down on top of it to hold it in there. Then take a hit, put the bowl under the back of the fan so any rising smoke gets blown out of the window. Then blow through the toilet paper roll into the back of the fan. Then candle/air freshener and your set.

If your real worried about getting caught you should wait to test smoking in your room later when there isn't as much of a chance of someone trying to come into your room

8. Just hope they dont wake up and come into your room. The smell will clear by morning.

Not really anything else you can do. You have to ask your self if its worth it.

9. If you live with your parents and you blaze with them you are a seasoned toker

10. Truth, but this kid can not even go outside. To hell with being seasoned I don't think he is even 18. I'm just saying this should be in rec or apprentice.

11. Just to add a small fact...I'm female. Not 'he'...'she'.

12. Sorry mam

13. get a vapor genie and never worry again

14. You should be fine. When I was younger I smoked weed in my room and my mom walked in 5 minutes later and didn't notice. With the whole toilet paper roll trick you should be fine. Good luck, and if you think it's too risky, don't bother doing it this time :)

15. Ok. I just decided to do it. I opened my window a crack (enough to fit the end half of the pipe out) and smoked. I breathed out through the paper roll and dryer sheet.
    Finished my bowl..
    and I feel pretty good now.
    Thanks for the advice.

16. I say close your window open your door blaze that bowl up and walk around every room in your house

17. That.

18. Cause that is how we do in Seasoned Tokers!

19. Sounds good!

Now your parents will just wonder why you got so hungry

20. just smoke in your house, i do it all the time. Chances are your parents won't get up when there sleeping.