Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by minntoker, May 22, 2004.

1. joints are good but bongs are better jesus always said

2. i say a sweet bong or pipe passed around is waaaaaaaaay better than a J, it belongs to someone rather than a little heap of shit someone is just gonna throw away when its burnt out. BONGS RULE!

3. A regular joint is good for 1-2 people, anybody else and a J just doesn't cut it for me.. it all comes down to personal opinion in the end.

4. all u need to do is get down on the ez wider slow burning papers. they r miracle papers, if u can roll a good joint it's perfect, and if u can't roll a good joint it's still good

5. I would like to congratulate Little Wing on the excellent burn. ^ Very good point!

6. you must be on one hell of a budget if you consider the weed burning in between hits to be a waste. Joints are great, fun to roll and fun to smoke. Bongs can be incredibly harsh sometimes and you really have to want to get FUCKED up. A joint on the otherhand can give you a bong high or a more relaxed (j) high. Depends how you smoke it.

ahhhhhhh jays

hally

7. usually if i'm on the run then a J will be nice, but almost always i smoke bongs, gets me fucked up quicker and i love the feeling of ripping a nice big bong.

8. I used to avoid joints (because I really couldn't roll 'em, and I always thought they were wasteful) but recently I've been craving a joint (actually, any form of weed, thanks to impending drug test, but I digress). I think that you should always diversify when possible, but there is a certain 'feel' to hitting a joint that is unique. It's more chill then hitting a bong, but there's nothing like taking a monster hit off a nice glass waterbong. Oh, and one more huge perk for joints... the roach. generation joints are a beautiful thing, and when your stash is out and you see that you have 2 or 3 roaches chilling in your stash tin... the extra-potent roaches definately makes up for any waste that a joint could produce..

9. Joints/blunts get you higehr then a bowl dose because the weed gets resin on it.

10. would it be werid if i said i didnt get as high off joints as i do blunts? DUHHH no shit, theres more green in a blunt, but anyways...J's are nice for one head while your doing whatever it is you do...nevermind me im high right now anyway ^.^

11. actually a proven fact is bongs/pipes get you the most THC out of your bud...blunts are next and joints are at the bottom...

12. Im not in love with joints but i wouldnt go as far as to hate em either...hell joints get you high

13. I dont like smoking joints much just not my thing. Maybe once a week I sitll but other then that bubblers bongs and pipes 10 fold. I like the process of smoking out of glass more then rolling a joint and smoking a joint.

14. buckets are the best social smoking method IMO, they are sooo cool :D

15. ah yes, don't forget about the generation joints...

but my final opinion on this (and i hope its been mentioned before) if you don't like joints, that means you've never smoked one that's been rolled properly...

edit:
    dude, this guy's name is splifster! i'm confused :confused:

and his signature says "Twist up and let your mind be free"...

hmm, interesting... haha