Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by minntoker, May 22, 2004.

1. LOL

I am master of the 3+ g joint...:D

nothing better

2. yes, busted.

3. Im very confused on which to hit as i wont to learn how to roll blunts now and love my J's and bong. Sod it im guna smoke 1 after anufa each day.

4. The only reason i don't like J's are because the paper always seemed so harsh when i smoked it.

I don't have that problem with a bong or bowl.

But they do make flavored papers..i like watermellon the best, if i have to deal with a J.

5. Joints are good, but I almost never smoke them anymore. The blunt is far more superior than the joint. Easy to roll a perfect blunt, burns slower, hits bigger, and well, gets you higher(I think because of the slower burn=more hits).

So ya, blunts all the way. Blunt wraps that is, its a waste of time emptying cigars. If I have my grinder on me I can break up my weed and roll it in less than 5 minutes. And a 1 gram blunt, on average, lasts about 25-30 minutes.

6. You should try using hemp papers instead. They're not usually as harsh.

7. Re: ?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by stevebruser424
    can cops trace this i dont wanna get arrested
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, busted.

if cops can trace this then how come there are so many members ?

8. probably, but im not so sure they will, plus there are differnt cops in every state, so the fbi would be doing it and i doubt that they would go through the trouble.

(this site is secretly run by the fbi and cia, and they track all the people that have bought from this site or posted on the forum and bust them......) lol, JK

9. Hemp papers are nice. I had a pack of these king sized ones but I ran out a few days ago. Those were some good papers...no sticking 3 zig zags, thats a pain in the ass.

10. Man fuck that shit! Joints are the fucking mack! Anyone can pack a bowl or bong...but to roll a nice, fat, heavy-duty joint... well that takes skill and love for green. Sure I love bongs just as much as anyone else, bowls are good too, and blunts are ok sometimes for baking out a car (but seems like a waste of weed and gives a cigar taste) but a fucking joint is supreme. Nothing funner than sitting outside in your backyard in a lawnchair at 9:00 at night (or sunset) in the spring/summer puffing on a J. Plus, I roll excellent joints. They burn slow, are super fat, hit your lungs like a cannonball to the scrotum and get you high as a kite. I love to watch my friends' faces widen when they hit that shit and then cough their lungs out. It just puts a smile on my face and a tear to my eye.

11. ^lmao that was funny...i share your passion man

12. i hate bringing my glass around with me in public. the sketch factor, the thought of loosing it if i get busted, the thought of it breaking...its just no fun. i like to roll a joint with a mouthpiece (roach tip) for when i need to smoke in public. after we burn down the whole thing, we just toss the mouthpiece and we have no roach to worry about. cops can't do shit if all you have on you is a lighter.

13. nice point brian hobo, joints are
    a) fun to smoke
    b) fun to roll
    c) and practical for on the go tokes

...its settled joints>pipes ...owzners them or whatevr all you comp nerds say ... wait thats me :D

14. joints are:

a) nastier tasting than a bowl or bong
    b) faster burning than blunts
    c) suck when more than two heads max are hitting them
    d) last resort for smoking marijuana...

15. ha. joints arent that bad for real. they really don't taste that good though. but they can be good. third choice for. behind blunt, the bong following.

16. well now this a big boys world where we can all have our opinions isnt it.. and my opinion is joints are one of the shittiest methods of smoking and yes i have smoked perfectly rolled js. they burn faster THAN BLUNTS... relativity my friend im not saying they burn that fast but relative to blunts of course. if you have a 1 gram blun tand a 1 gram j the blunt is burning slower. and yea my name is splifster.

17. Come on everyone...Let's agree to disagree. Joints rule! I mean, think about it. Long, LONG ago, that is one of the earliest methods of smoking marijuana (the days of George Washington) besides wooden pipes. The Egyptians used wooden pipes centuries upon centuries ago but eventually used joints too. It really is a matter of personal preference, but trully, joints are the highest rated (besides bongs). Blunts can look suspicious (a 16 year old smoking a mini cigar?) but joints are a little less inconspicuous. Blunts are good for "shotgun" hits (which i love) but the cigar taste is even with flavored blunts (to me). So they are ok for clambaking a van but so are joints. I can never taste the paper of joints plus when they are flavored papers, it just tastes like weed but with extra flavors. BEAU-TI-FUL! And with blunts you taste somewhat weed and cigar taste but with joints you taste just weed. Also, if you are THAT worried about wasting weed, then while you are taking a break after a hit, hold the J under a cup so the smoke will fill in the cup then inhale that. Besides what is but a few specks of tree "wasted" if you have a fucking guarter or so. Whether you smoke a blunt or joint, either way you will be "wasting" a TINY bit of tree anyway. Why not be a man and smoke that spliff like our forefathers and get down with the icky sticky.

18. By the way, thanks Luke and poondaddy for the compliments. I just had to share my love for the almighty joint.

19. I think it boils down to this. Joint smoking/rolling is an art, and not everyone has the same taste in art. Can we agree on that, at least?

20. Ah yes, I agree Hempress. Good point, well put.