Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by minntoker, May 22, 2004.

1. now that i think about it, how can i hate joints when they make me feel sooo good. i take my posts back. my bad.

2. just hand me a bong and i'm set

3. cops arent to nice about the reefer can they trace any of this

4. have any of you ever had one of thos glass ciggarrette bowls they suck they get like 200 degrees after one light and you cant hold

5. i can roll a brilliant joint.... with that said, joints suck. They are horrendeous. Foul smell (and no i dont use too much paper i just always detect a slight foul smell from a j), burn too fast relative to a blunt, just suck in every aspect compared to a blunt or a good bowl or a bong or a bubbler, even a chillum. joints are the lousiest way to smoke bud besides maybe one of those cheap all in one vaporizers like the Vapair, i hate those things too. And yes my name is spliftser.

6. um i dont really understand what do you mean a foul smell, what are you smoking ass hair?

7. ^^^haha lmao :D

8. ok if they burn to fast that doesnt make any sence, lets say you put a gram of weed in a bowl, and then a gram of weed in a joint, they would burn the same speed, joints for me last longer , and who cares how long they last aslong as they get you high

9. i do..i bring my lil glass bowl everywhere =D

10. no way man, joints are the shit! I agree that it wastes more...but a nicely rolled joint rolled with quality papers burns even and slow and the amounted wasted is minimal...don't get me wrong I love my bubbler but there is nothing better than the satisfaction of smoking a joint you rolled yourself...just sit back, light it up, and relax...yeeeeee

11. i bring my bowl with me everywhere 2

12. just another thread which will go back and forth a million times.... shut up and go smoke some tree

13. I agree
    who cares as long as you get HIGH

14. some people like J's, some people don't like J's.

Hey, different strokes for different people i guess.

15. i pity the fool.

16. The best thing about smoking a joint is you can be out in the world you live in smoking it... Not crouching behind a dumpster, or hiding in your room... As long as you dont have a shady little circle going no one will look twice.

Do stay out of smell range though.

17. i know this is off topic but, if you fo up to alpine valley for a dead concert it sucks whether you have a joint or not there are cops on the roof with binoculars, and there are cops on the side of the road that will hold up there beers (actually filled with water) and say HEY really loud just waiting for you to hold up your beer then they bust you, or people act like there selling stickers, and they come buy your window and if it smells like pot they bring in the dogs, also once you get into the concert, they end up having cops wearing bud shirts and they are hanging out and will come up into your circle and wait and watch everyone who hits it then they bust you

18. lol it sounds to me like you dont have too much pot ...otherwise i think you may look at them much differently....

i agree that if you dont have much bud that you should throw it in a bong, but if you got it roll a big spliff...

i looove joints.... i love that high.... they are fun to smoke, fun to roll and a perefectly rolled jointsis like a piece of art ....:)

19. can cops trace this i dont wanna get arrested

20. It's too late now, you're screwed.