Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rendole, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Whenever I smoke them, the smoke coming off the joint always gets into my eye somehow and it annoys the shit out of me. Plus I never get as high if I smoked the same amount out of my bong.

2. I know what you mean man. My friend only smokes joints and I just don't get it lol.

3. No reason to rant about hating joints? Don't sit there with the joint in your face and let the smoke roll up.

4. It's probably too tight, making the smoke come out the front while you think you're hitting it.

5. I have 2 bongs,a sherlock,a couple cheap bowls,a chillum,a vape,and I still prefer joints.RAW rolling papers/RAW filter, nothing beats it.I couldn't care less if it wastes weed I'm not broke, and I smoke how I want to smoke, and 75% of the time it's a fatty.I will just get more flowers if I run out so I don't see any reason to geek out about it or smoke in a way that I don't feel like smoking atm.

6. joints are garbage imo.

7. It's like I take my hit and everythings fine but literally like as soon as I'm done taking my hit the smoke coming off the joint goes straight to my eyes and it happens everytime I smoke a joint (which is very rare)

8. Joints hate you too

And fuck your eye

9. I hate joints most of the time, but sometimes nothing beats a nice, calm J. But yeah 9/10 time i like a bong better.

10. I'm aboard the anti-joint train.

11. I hate blunts, they taste like shit too. I don't mind a j once in a while

12. #13 Lkooney gee, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    Well ur a dumb ass if you get the smoke in your eyes hahaha retard joints get u higher then bongs its just that u dont know how to smoke it

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

13. I disagree with this, because alot of smoke from the joint gets lost. I do believe bongs help maximize the weed potential, but I still prefer to smoke a perfectly rolled J. They do get you really high don't get me wrong, but in that category I think a bong will get you higher no doubt. As for the smoke still getting your eyes, take a hit and just pull it away from your face I guess while your still hitting it so the smoke doesn't get in your eyes. I like the high from a joint over anything though, thats my favorite way to smoke.

14. Every medium has its benefits. Bongs may be more efficient, but you're probably not walking down the street with your roor. As for the smoke in the eyes, keep your chin up. Gravity generally takes care of smoke if you use common sense.

Joints are nice because they're versatile and represent the true taste of the bud, essentially pulling through with green hits every time.

Just my opinion.

15. dont hold the joint close to your face when you are not inhaling if you do that you wont get smoke in your eyes ever see some one smoke a cig when not inhaling it's pretty much always away from the face

16. Joints are cool but i just hate the paper taste..any papers that dont taste like anything?

17. Perfectly said.

18. I love blunt n joints, they are perfect for groups or just sitten back tripped out listen to music by yourself. Bong are one of my favorites to, love the huge milky hits and knock you on your ass. Any smoke devise/utensil filled with dank is good with me :)

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."