I hate it when...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MaryNMe, Jan 17, 2012.

1. We about to knock boots, and she just lays ther with her legs open and doesnt do anything.

2. [quote name='"MaryNMe"']We about to knock boots, and she just lays ther with her legs open and doesnt do anything.[/QUOTE]

One time I fucked a chick and it was like I raped her dead corpse never spoke to her after that

3. LOL! That's how t felt! And she didn't take her socks off, which was strange...
    It felt like them 10dollar prostitutes who only give you one position, full nakd, 200 cool pesos. The equivalent of like $15.

4. It's like fucking a chick while she's on zannies. Might as well go to the morgue.. lol

5. LOL the funny thing is ive been so drunk sometimes getting laid that i was like a zombie. this one time, i passed the fuck out while this girl was grinding on my dick and making out ontop of me and i woke up to fucking her.. weird right?

6. LOL! Thats happened to me too dawg! But I dont actually fall asleep, just so sigh that I forget where Im at in small time frames.

7. Drunk sex is the best sex bro!

8. I would feel like a necrophiliac if this ever happened, I wouldn't be able to get it up though so you guys got farther than I would have.

9. ^^^^ how old are you? zombie slut or not, you should still be able to get hard.

10. Same shit happened to me... Chick wouldnt move for shit or even suck my dick. She was noddin but still.. No excuse for that shit :mad:

11. I hate girls that are afraid of the Penis.