I hate it when...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigbiscuit, Oct 24, 2012.

1. ...

everybody gets up on me because I take the filter out of my Newport 100s.

I'm like "be a fucking man" :cool:

2. My brother use to do this, lol not my cup of tea.

3. U might be fucked in the head

4. [quote name='"bigbiscuit"']...

everybody gets up on me because I take the filter out of my Newport 100s.

I'm like "be a fucking man" :cool:[/quote]

That's boss man

5. Your just sensible and realize that little filter is not gonna be any healthier. Only good thing is it keeps the baccy out of your mouth.

6. Why don't you smoke lucky stripes instead or another cigarette without a filter? It would probably be cheaper.

7. Broooo, smoking is so rad!

Ps. Soooo riiiiiiiigghhttteous

8. i light the filter and smoke from the open end like a boss.

9. Nothin like a newport! :smoking:

10. I don't see the point? Either way it makes no difference, surely you just take the filter out for bragging rights? :confused:

11. Newports are menthol (unless we're talking the Reds)
    Everybody knows that the menthol is found in the filter
    You're removing the filter
    Not getting any menthol

Paying premium price for a menthol ciggy, when you could pay cheaper for practically anything else. Makes sense. If "being a man" means throwing money down the drain then yup, you're a man.

12. Just quit smoking. None of you are that cool...

13. Uhhh buddy Newports have menthol in the tobacco nd the paper; not just the filter.
    Everybody knows that. :rolleyes:

14. orrr not... look it up dude, that's the only reason i said buy a cheaper brand for the same thing.

15. ........

Nice hair :eek:

My friend Alyssa has the same hairstyle :laughing:

16. Thank you for schooling me.

17. thats gross man, have fun with lung cancer....

18. [quote name='"cudder420"']thats gross man, have fun with lung cancer....[/quote]

I truly hope you vaporize sir. because burning marijuana can release carcinogens that contribute to lung cancer.

19. [quote name='"bigbiscuit"']
    "'Menthol has been applied to tobacco in three different ways: it can be added directly to the tobacco in a solution of alcohol, introduced into the cigarette filter or applied to the paper side of the cigarette pack foil."

Menthol - How Appied, Amounts Added, Cool Sensation Concentration Dependent, Nicotine IMPACT and A Few Other Menthols

:eek:[/quote]

That's talking about menthol application in general... the person you were arguing with was clearly referencing a particular one that you were as well. Why would you even post something that clearly doesn't apply?