I hate how chicks suck at giving handjobs.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by photographer, Aug 26, 2008.

1. And I'm really not trying to be offensive. But I just got another shitty handjob last night and enough was enough.

Sure, guys jack off a lot so they know exactly how to do it, but still. It seems like the chicks I've been with try to make that shit hurt. They pull every which way, always to the point of almost sheer pain. I think girls think a penis is like a rope, and giving a hand job is the equivalent of tug-of-war. Be gentle. And don't get me wrong. I've tried to tell them to be easy, but it never works. I mean, it never seems like they enjoy it. They are tugging and shit, doing anything to make it go as quick as possible. Also, why can't chicks just give blowjobs? It feels a lot better, I think it would be more enjoyable for the chick, plus there is less cleanup.

So chicks: If you feel you must give a handjob, make it enjoyable for the guy. He doesn't wan't his special piece being ripped off or squeezed to death. But don't forget to consider blowjobs. Guys love that shit, and you just might too.

And another thing: the chick I was with seemed mad surprised when I blew my load. I mean, I was surprised too that she was able to get me off, but I had to try with all my might to do it. Anyways, she was mad surprised. WTF? A chick 18 years old should know thats what usually happens when you jack off a guy. Oh, I got some on you? Fuck its hard to control. If you dont want it on you, stick it in your mouth. I could care less if you spit or swallow.

Another thing: So you remember when you were first starting to mess around with girls, and you were terrified about taking the girls bra off? And the first time (or first few times) you sucked at it and you struggled. And the chick got really angry that you couldnt get it off. Its a very similar thing. If a chick can get offended about a guy not being able to take a bra off, a guy should be able to be offended about a girl not being good at jacking you off.

SO: Do you have any tips on getting better handjobs? Or how to make the girl more comfortable at giving blowjobs?

/rant.

i hope this is in the right forum

2. lick her or liquor

3. nope. move it to the sex forum.

sorry you had to endure a bad wank. but all guys like different styles? this guy with a big willie told me to squeeze it as hard as i wanted to. some guys like it rough and some guys don't. and next time -- don't beat around the bush. tell the girl straight up she sucks. or give her some pointers on the way you like your meat being pulled. if you don't tell -- how is anyone supposed to know?

• Like Like x 1

4. Sorry, but how do you move it? Should I just delete this one and copy my post to the sex form?

5. why dont you just show her with your hand for a few strokes. .

or grab her wrist and guide her?

i mean damn

• Like Like x 1

6. no I did both. But like 10 seconds later she went back to doing it her normal way.

7. maybe she wanted it to be bad... to spite you

• Like Like x 2
  8. Haha i really hope not

9. yeah.. don't hang with 18 y/o girls. Hook up with a chick that has some exp.

10. #11 SmokinGirly, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    fuck i've never even given a guy a handjob

i just always put my mouth on it

11. Someone get this girl a medal :p

12. word.

13. My girls amazing at hand jobs. The first time she gave me one I lasted just over a minute haha. Admittedly the next time she was too rough but after a few choice words her technique was very refined.

14. its all in the wrist and applying varying amounts of pressure imo

15. That's why you just have her use her mouth.

16. Hahaha that video/song was fuckin hilarious.

Oh and yes, I have gotten 1 or 2 handjobs and they SUCK. I always just tell the girl to use their mouth.

Much rahter just jack off then get a handjob

17. obviously you need to guide her throught he whole entire process lol