i hate having to start a new thread about kpins

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlackIce, Mar 6, 2009.

1. but i have 4mg in me and im not as fucked up as i want to be. can i take another 2mgs and not end up running around the neighborhood naked screaming Killswitch Engage songs?

2. took um anyways

3. You're fine. 10mg is really the limit, but you'll be sleeping like a newborn by then.

4. #4 speedball, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    i took 6mg of klon once. woke up the next morning with no pants on a half empty tub of butter, cheeto's all over the bed and a pile of shit next to my truck.

5. uh oh. im fucked.

6. you're under 2mg's so hopefully you won't be as sad a case, but yeah you should be straight

7. noooo im on 6mgs

8. I've taken 20mg of klonopin (brand) and just felt really relaxed. I didn't pass out or do some crazy shit that I don't remember or anything of that sort. I have a very high tolerance to benzodiazepenes. Mary Jane has a much more special place in my heart. :)

9. Nah, if you have 4mg under control 6mg will be fine. As long as you don't combine it with alcohol you aren't going to do anything crazy. Also no opiates as well. You'll be real chill and sleep great!:)

10. Ah nice, guess it wont hurt to hit the bong some.

Thanks for calming me down lol.

11. Yeah, after you take some rips you'll just sit or lay somewhere comfortable and drift into mad sleep. No worries! :)

12. just go toke up and lay down..

im in the same situation (lower dosage of weaker benzo) but im just layin here chillin:smoke:

13. no need to make a thread dude

anyways if u ever have a klonny question just pm me haha

have fun:cool:

14. Dude, you're good, I've got 5mg and 3 beers in me, and I can type perfectly.

15. btw i was kidding. i've never even gotten more than 2mg at a time (just randomly from a friend with a script) xanax is my stuff :)

16. guys i went to sleep at 2 am and didnt wake up till 2;30 STILL fucked up from those things and still feeling them. im about to put down a botle "BIG BOTTLE" of golden sherry lol and rip the bong.

wow, those are good. my friends mom wants me to get her more. she's a correctionals officer.