i HATE going to the dentist

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Jan 13, 2009.

1. I can't stand it, i dont know why!!!!! ever since i was little... and i know theyre gonna tell me i have a cavity today, i just know it. Whats worse is the dentist is my dads best friend - and dentists can tell when you smoke - akward lol. So im deffinitely taking a klonopin before the dentist, im stressin so hard right now for no reason; the dentist really just stresses me that much, i hate getting my teeth cleaned. And i can almost guarantee il lcome back in a few hours today pissed because i need to go back in to get a filling/drilling in a month. ugh. I drink a lot of coffee, i smoke a lot of weed - i dont think a cleaning is gonna do much to these yellow suckers (which other then being yellow are in excellent shape, might i add lol)

2. i know what you mean man, the sound of drilling gives me goosebumps... im an antidentite and im proud of it!

Attached Files:

3. get stoned before you go.

4. lol, some good 'ol classic seinfeld humor - ok, now im ready, quick, i gotta go before i back down! going to the dentist!!!! i'll give a trip report later, as this is by far the most dangerous 'trip' i've taken in a while!!!

5. Taking care of your teeth really pays off...20 years and cavity free! :D

*knocks on wood*

6. 30 years here.

But I remember having some special coating or sealant put on my teeth when I was younger.

Do any of you know what I am talking about?

7. Fluoride treatments?

8. Don't we all.... better than having no teeth

9. Naw it wasn't the old fluoride. It was an actual sealant, almost like teflon.

10. man up, get the novacaine shot, then enjoy the nitrous, thats usually my game plan.

11. I hate the dentist too man. That's why I haven't been in 5 years except for an emergency root canal.

I also know if I were to go in there now I'd have a minimum of 5 grand in bills, as I need another root canal, a fake tooth to replace one that I pulled with pliers (couldn't afford the dentist and it was causing me too much pain - while the pliers weren't much better in the pain area it felt better when the tooth was gone) and I know I have a cavity.

Also, because I pulled that tooth and they didn't replace it with a fake one, teeth in my mouth are like shifting around positions and causing me all sorts of headaches.

But I REALLY hate the dentist. I had braces for 5 years. I also have a problem with my mouth only 1% of men get, woman not even worry about it - it's when your teeth get fused to your jaw bone. They had to dig up in the roof of my mouth and remove part of my sinus' in order to extract a few teeth that were fused to my jaw bone and would never come out.

I've also had all my wisdom teeth pulled, and most of my molars. Since they never came up (because they were fused to the jaw bone).

So yeah. I REALLY dislike the dentists office. But what can you do? I know I'm going to end up there soon - I have a tooth that needs a root canal and is already split in half (vertically, not horizontally) and it hurts like a bitch sometimes while other times it doesn't phase me.

Stay safe,
    Starlore.

12. i do all of my denistry work myself......

i got a wiggly tooth right now,,,,,that i know it wont be long before i reach in there and yank it out...:cool:

13. #13 NFloyd2357, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    ok, so its over! I promised a trip report so here it is:

it all started when they sat me down in a comfortable chair. They threw this heavy led blanket over my body, while they performed some sort of visual test on my teeth. I wondered why they protected my body with this blanket, but not my head, when i noticed that the device was pointed straight at my face!! It was around this point that the trip gets a bit blurry. I remember aq weird scraping sensation across all the teeth in my mouth!!! all the while i felt an extreme female prescence in the room! I felt like she was talking to me, and even though my mouth was wide open, i was unable to respond or converse with her, for some odd reason... it was almost as if my mouth was filled with 5 fingers and a bunch of metal tools. I remember looking up, and seeing a blaring white light in my face. I then remember a voice, and then the quick vibrationg across all the teeth in my mouth: i tasted a gritty cinamon taste in my mouth... i knew they were waking me up from this awful trip. I started coming to, as i heard someone say "here you go, go rinse your mouth out in the sink, and schedule your next trip at the front desk"

it was by far the scariest trip of my life! time to smoke a blunt, and maybe eat some shrooms later and have a good trip:p

[edit] oh yea, i had no cavities, which is odd for me... but alas, i couldnt get off that easy... one of my fillings came out, so i have to go to the dentist again the day before my birthday to get a filling... and they don't give nitrous at my dentists office: only novacaine.... and i've had all but one of my fillings done without novacaine... ::shreek::

14. what the fuck man?

I was going to pull one of my own teeth out here pretty recently... ON YOUR ADVICE no less, and as soon as I put my thumb and pointer finger on there, killer pain shot up my face from that tooth.

I just couldnt do it :(

I went and had that sumbitch pulled though.

Im glad there was no drill involved this time, it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, but the cracking of pulling out a tooth... That bothers me a little bit cause its inside my head.

15. #15 pavlakos, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    man, i havent been to the dentist since i was 6...
    with the amount of cigs and weed(and hookah) i smoke plus coffee, wine and booze...my teeth are fairly on the white side, and i dont have any problems minus the gaps in my teeth.

plus my wisdom teeth are coming in...but hey, people didnt get those pulled back in the day right? why should i? itll probably push my teeth together and get rid of the gaps anyway..
    the idea of sitting in a big chair with an evil scientist looking guy doing all sorts of wierd shit to my mouth while hopped up on random drugs and painkillers is not very appealing..

edit: i actually dont drink that much booze anymore, just throwin that out there..
    why isnt it saying "last edited at.."?

oh, now it does!!!