i hate girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by krazy92, Aug 27, 2010.

1. so i hung out with a girl i met once before... I asked if she wanted to hang out, she told us to meet at an amature baseball game, I didnt have the time, so long story short we meet up at startbucks later. It was me her my friend and her friend. Things go good, and she invites us back to her house. We didnt do much but talk... but we were all having a good time, she was laughing, so it was good.

She never text me after we leave, and I did today... I asked if she wanted to do something fun, she asked what, and I asked if she ever rode a streetbike(implyying id take her for a ride) she said no! but she had practice til 3 and a meet the team thing at 6, and was hanging with friends after. I suggested between 3 and 6. She never responded til 6 saying she lost her phone and she was sorry.

Wtf is with girls, why cant they just say no and act like their not interested if they really arent

2. Hang on I gotta find that picture I stole from Professor I believe it was.

One sec.

3. Make plans for another time? And hate is a strong word....let's just say you dislike some girls at the moment. If this is a continued pattern then I suggest moving on...but don't automatically assume she wants nothing with you because she didn't reply until later unless you knew she was on her phone during the time she was free (maybe updated her fb status on her phone or texted a friend of yours or something like that). If that was the case then yeah I'd be annoyed and would move on to the next one.

4. because they like the attention

5. ya I said I had a bad day too... she asked why, told her the story and no reply for like 45 mins... I looked at her fb and she updated it 10 mins ago.

6. Don't be freaking out if text message aren't answered right away.

Take it slow brotha..

7. so because one chick won't text you back, you hate all girls?

8. Because she's already got a pussy, she doesn't need another one.

Na I'm just kiddin.
    :smoke:

9. idk man just feel like when im getting ignored it means dont talk to me

10. lmfao thats exactly what i was thinking.

you are putting the pussy on the pedestal. naw mean

11. i hate girls because they rip my heart out and put it back upside down. not because they do that :p

12. I 2nd that fiveonthat.

Ya she like will ignore text for like 3 hours and text me back... Finally I ignored one of hers :p. Texting is so stupid haha, i wish it didnt exist.

Im going to my buddys house on a college campus partying... so i figured im not even going to text her at all today...

13. I don't think she's not being straight forward with you because she's a bitch, it's probably because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
    I used to do the same thing simply because I cannot stand to hurt someones feelings. I'm too much of a people pleaser to be rude. I've grown up since then, and I now have the ability to tell a guy when I'm just not interested. It really makes my life much easier.

14. This thread is getting a little stalker'ish. It's time to back off and take a breather. how many texts have you sent her since this all started? If it's more than three, you definitely need to back off.

15. noo whe replies eventually, i wont send one unless she responds

16. Yeah dude take a break from her and play with some college chicks at that party bro :) it'll clear your mind

ON A SIDE NOTE:
    Damn ECrass, just Damn ;)

17. what?

18. Your pic is hawt...Jus sayin :cool:

Creepy I know but I had to say something lol

Disreguard my retardedness :p

19. Haha, thank you :)

20. stalkstalkstalk creepcreepcreep raperaperape lol she prolly aint into you like bro.