Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate ghetto kids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Ok so i was steady chill'in with my boys sea-lo and jacob playing some handball. We meet up with more of our boys who had ins so we were about to spark up 3 dimes of northern lights. Then this kid comes through with his sagged mad fucking low, not like how i sagged my pants to be funny cuz i just wore a belt for the first time but this dude was SURIOUS. He was talking mad ghetto and shit, he knew one of the kids who had ins so we chilling and this kid cept wanting to fight people. I'm not a prude, i would play fight for sure but it was gettign ridiculous how we spent 2 hours just pretend fighting, so i just sat on the bench and chilled with my boy bryan. Then the gansta kid goes up to bryan and kept calling him pussy and told him to give him his bud so he just lied that he has to re-up while that was the kid who we were ganna get northern lights from. Idk why my friends acted so different when this gansta kid, who barelly knows any of us wanted to chill but i just told my boy sea-lo, jacob and bryan that imma go home cuz this is getting lame. Was i being prude, or am i right for leaving?

2. Yeah your right, why would you chill with someone who you don't like

3. i wouldn't hang out with someone i didn't like.

4. Thanks for the input guys, i felt kinda lonely when i left but i would of felt even worst if i had stayed and been misberal with someone i don't like.

5. Shoulda beat his ass.

Stay away from shady folk. They'll ruin your high, they got bad vibes.:wave:

And kick the ass of whoever brought him along.

6. No one brought him along, he just knew one of the kids who had $5 to throw down. I barely knew the kid who wanted to throw down, but he seemed pretty cool but his friend was a real asshole.

7. Nah man, thats not being a prude. You wanted to chill not deal with some kid.

8. should've knocked him out, buddy. problem solved and you don't have to go home

9. sounds like middle school...

Dimes and such.

10. I would of just beat his ass. I hate the "ghetto" kids around here.

11. Maybe its a UK/USA thing but this dont sound like a story written by a 18+

12. Don't chill with anyone you don't want to chill with. I know kids like that and now they are 24 or 25 years old, high drop outs, and living around the block from their parents, thinking they're all "high n mighty" or something. I recently saw one of them a few weeks ago and his life is pathetic. He knocked up an 18 year old high school student and was recently back in prison for fighting in public.

13. I love how I would make threads and still get trolled. Relax, its a friendly community you don't have to go around saying "OP is not 18" because im not, im turning 19 soon enough.
    @Caty: Thanks for the advice, and yeah some kids only smoke all day and how do they pay for it? By stealing stuff, it is very pathetic.

14. I buy dimes often and I'm a college freshman..

15. Word ^, still looking for a job but the search hasen't gotten any better lately. So imma have to stick to dimes for now, till i get a steady amount of money to buy eighth's and such.

16. #17 BeatEmDown, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    This is why I toke alone, whenever I'm rolling a jay in like a park or a sump or something, my friends always seem to stumble upon me, watch my every fucking move when I'm rolling, and ask me for a hit "Because they haven't toked in awhile" even though I know they don't smoke. And plus, douchebags who I don't know always are questioning me and threatening to beat me up. Its just my preference though, I don't like to fight people. Soo, I just go home, whip out the ol' bong, take myself a rip, and THEN hang out with friends.

17. Yeah, I'm in college and jobless. Needless to say, don't have much money. Sometimes 10 bucks is all you can spare.