I hate George W bush and his whole freakin' family

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VoodooBud, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you guys hear what bushes mother said about those poor people in the super dome

\"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.\"

WTF. I heard so many horror storys about no food no water no electricity. Broken sewer systems and human waste strewn everywhere. Even gang violence inside the dome and probably worst of all little innocent children have been raped. And she has the audacity to say they have it better off than they did before and waddle her fat ass back to her estate in texas. Bush\'s comment was also abhorrently insensitive by say \"What me Worry?\" when asked about the stat of New Orleans. How can people be led around like sheep by a baboon in a three piece suit.

Sorry I had to vent. People here share alot of the beliefs that I do, so i thought this was good a place as any to post this. If you disagree thats fine but atleast tell me why.

2. 2 things: The child rapes and actually almost all the violence in the arena is pure rumor. Yesterday some journalist called the cops in N. Orleans and was like \"So, have you guys actually had reports of any of this stuff?\" and the cops were like \"Nope, no one has reported a single rape, etc etc\". Not trying to start anything here, but it\'s kind of nice to know that some of those stories aren\'t true otherwise it kinda makes ya feel sick inside for those kids.

Anyway, I\'d probably score with one or both of the Bush daughters. You know, just for the novelty of it. But other than that they can all go fuck off.

3. I totally agree with you about Bush and his family.

Did you hear Bush Jr.\'s comment about Trent Lott\'s house?

Bunch of classist jerks, they are.

4. Agree on bush and his comment is downright retarded if he\'s looking for popularity but really as some of us have rehashed they had ample warning that a tropical storm was heading at them getting bigger by the second yet they stayed

They can blame poverity all they want...the heli shots show tons of cars all easily broken into an used (they\'d be trashed by the storm anyway) to get away...how about school buses?

Even semis with trailers hitched up would be enough to pack people in an get \'em the hell out before it hit but when someone is set in their ways their set in \'em.

So while helping your fellow man is good an all the \'help help\' whining does get under your skin a bit. It\'s like shit we\'re all trying to help least ya could do is calm the fuck down an wait it out as best you can. Not like the people helping you folks caused the hurricane

5. I seriously think the Bush\'s are very undereducated people from Texas, I don\'t know of anyone who would be so ignorant and well blantently dumb.

6. you know why they didnt let oprah in the superdome? (IMO anyway) Is because itwould be televised and everyone would see what a shithole those poor people are living in.

and as for the \"rumors\" I think that with all the chaos taking place down south how could the police possibly keep track of everything? With no electricity or telephone lines how many crimes could really be reported? Honestly I think dubya\'s trying to pull the wool over our eyes, for me atleast its not working.....

7. WAR FUCK THE SYSTEM WAR FUCK THE SYSTEM *** repated 908 times***

8. lol mr.bubbles..i look at it like this. I used to be heavily into the whole anarchy, punk-scene, fuck the governemtn i listen to anti-flag and they say to hate you so i hated the govnt and i hated bush, ALOT. Well now i still REALLY REALLY hate him, but for different reasons. The main reason i hatre him and his family now, is this. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF AROGANT FUCKERS WHO COULDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. I hate them GRRR. All they do is rub it in my face, BASTARDS! Hahaahahah yes, yes i know, i started a war under false pretenses, yes yes, it wasnt nearly as justified as i made it out to be, yes yes yes, i know i know, ive been lieing to the american public ever since i was concieved at birth, yes yes yes yes yes yes, i know...but let me ask you this...WHATAYA GUNNA DO \'BOUT IT COWBOY??? -my bush impression haha. But honostly, they can do the most BLATENT THINGS AND SMILE AND ITS ALL OK. FUCK BUSH FUCK HIM IN THE FUCKING ASS!!! the way he is so arrogant. I saw that kanye west thing and his rant...i thought it was halairous...but i thoguht it was COMPLETELY TRUE. Bush doesnt give 2 shits about the black man, or the puerto ricans, or any minority. All that fucker cares about are his daddys friends and how much money they can make him. BASTARD, hes such a fucktard, if i ever had the opportunity to be with him one on one...i would beat his ass into submission, i wouldnt kill him, just because i dont think that would give me any satisfaction...the greatest satisfaction, to me, would be to have him realize the error of his ways, and genuenly, change for the better...AND STOP BEING SUCH AN ARROGANT PRICK...that is all

9. the police officers in New Orleans are so overmatched and hopless feeling that they have begun to kill themselves

10. Well let me put it this way... who do you trust more, the police or sensationalist journalism? I don\'t trust either very much, but even the sensational journalists are starting to say, \"well, ok, we didn\'t *really* know if those things were true...\". I mean, I could say that Jesus Christ himself was resurrecting the dead inside the Superdome and I\'d be just as credible as the other reports. Evidence is what I\'d like to see, and there\'s no evidence to be found of many of the crimes. There\'s evidence of plenty of other crimes, but not of child rapes or rapes in general, or even killings in the superdome, at least last time I heard. Maybe I\'m just an optimist, or maybe I\'m just so sick of the news that I\'m glad I stopped watching/reading/listening to it unless it\'s forced on me, which is everywhere anyway. All the news is is sensationalist bullshit with very little relevent info and lots of depressing things. If I wanted to see people dying and murders and fires and rapes, well I don\'t know what I\'d do because I don\'t find those things entertaining, except perhaps for a fleeting moment and only in a morbid-curiosity sense. I get my news filtered through sites like slashdot and fark, because really, I don\'t need to hear about another drive by, or how Advil is going to kill me, or how the mad cow epidemic is doing (even though more people died today in car wrecks than have ever died from mad cow... it sells papers). Shit, I saw a cartoon on cartoon network that was for kids (had some blue ghost guy, kinda like pac-man) and even though it\'s a cartoon for kids the ghost guy was like \"Because being a journalist is all about selling papers no matter what the cost, even if you have to lie!\" I laughed my ass of at that.

11. ^ That had me laughing

She sounds exactly like her son...

12. definltyu i hate bush..like kyle said in south park bush is a NAZI!!!!!FCUK HIM FUCK HIM IN HIS TINY LITTLE ASS HOLE!!!! i dunno it might not be tiny he is probly one kinky motherfuckjer

13. there all a bunch on inbred hick motherfuckers.

14. On second thought...

I hate Bush... He\'s a terrible president... His family sounds like they\'re way too stuck up and classist.

15. George Bush Senoir runs the show...STILL.....He is the president....

W...only listens to his daddy...research it....its true...GWB is the first pres in decades that WONT listen to his top advisors....he just makes a call to DADA.....an Senoir tells him what to do....just think......JEB will prolly run next..and Grand dad Bush will get to run the country from his Nursing home..you know this stupid ass country will blindly elect Jeb....thats a given...well ....the electoral college will....the people dont elect shit anyway....never did......never will..

The boys are just daddys Puppets.....

16. I dont think this country will last another 4 yrs if another Bush became president. Just my opinion.

17. i don\'t hate GWB at all. or his family. i certainly try not to anyway. its hard to remain calm and only have hatred of the things they\'ve done and not them their persons themselves. sin not the sinner type shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.