i hate fucking up all the time

Discussion in 'General' started by bobvila15, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Damn...ok heres what happened...
    My girlfriend is outta town for the weekend. And today this friend of mine (girl) invited me to go to a movie with her (by the way...the last samuri is very good lol) so since i had nothing better to do i went. After the movie we went back to her house and chilled there. After a while when we were laying next to each other on the couch we kissed and started making out. Now this is the second time i have cheated on my g/f and i cant stand what i am doing to her. First off...the girl i was with today i dont wanna hurt cause she really cares about me but then again i dont wanna hurt my g/f. Which do i like more? my g/f obviously but i dont wanna hurt either of the two. And if i just forget about this girl...should i tell my g/f that it happaned??? i know i should but i dont wanna lose her....any advice would be great thanx guys...

2. first off, think long and hard about how you feel right now.

how long have you guys been together? and im assuming you guys are a monogamous relationship? I think youll figure out what you need to do here..so what do you think? honestly..what aer your thoughts now?

3. Think about what you have done and see who you like the best, if you 2 timed your gf then you don't care as much about her as you might try and tell yourself you do.

If you did, you would have stopped the kiss as soon as it started, but you didn't so that works out that for itself.

4. Dump your girlfriend and get with the chick who made out with you on the couch! She sounds sexy! If you don't trust me, you must trust Tone Loc.

Attached Files:

5. maybe you just shouldn't do shit like that

I could have told you this was going to happen on thursday buddy.

6. i dunno man, there isnt too many options here eh??

if you want to be shallow and just need something to make out with, go with the new chick, she obviously doesnt care you had the previous girlfriend and is a sure thing...

if you want to be a man though, and you really do like this gf of yours, id come clean, tell her you fucked up and you felt terrible after, and were so upset you asked a bunch of wierdos on the internet youve never met for advice :p

either way you can fall back on the new girl, she doesnt seem to care about much but you, but going on vacation and comming back to find youve been cheated on is NEVER a good feeling...
    '

make the right decision my man.

7. thanx guys...
    still ponderin what to do...but thanx for the advice...

8. might be a lil late.... but

all you have to do.... is rationalize.... where do you honestly see yourself in the future...

are you in LOVE with your gf.... ( love as in.... go can't go througha day without hearing the sweet sound of her voice... no matter what you do you can;t get her off your mind, she's the only person you want to be with and you care more for her then you do your self, love.)

its all about being with the person who makes you the most happy, who cares how she looks... does she make you feel good, does it really bother you when you can't be with said person when you want....

think with your heart not with your head.....

love hurts and the truth is really harsh.... bu it all comes out in the end.

9. haha yeah a threesome would totally kick ass....maybe ill mention it.
    I think im gonna stay with my g/f but i im not gonna tell her what happened....cause i mean its not like it meant that much to me. And the one chick agreed not to tell my g/f so i think its better left unsaid u know?

10. be REAL careful man, that chick is gonna be able to hold that over you for aslong as your going out with the gf now...

dont do anything to piss her off... but then again, why would the gf believe her?

11. you HAVE to tell your girlfrieind. If you don't, then your entire relationship from here on out is a lie. Honestly, you're in a nasty situation. If this is the second time you've cheated on your girlfriend, you have to ask yourself if you're really happy with her. You're obviously going somewhere else to get some loving. Think hard about what you do next, but don't keep this from your girlfriend. It's a bad idea, and you'll know it as soon as she finds out.

12. Bad mistake.

Your girlfriend is going to find out sooner or later, just keep that in mind, sometime, maybe not from that girl you made out with but somewhere someone along the line will tell her.

13. well i dont wanna tell her and have it all just be over....
    a year of great times just down the drain.
    I dont think she would find out. And i think that because me and that other chick didnt have sex or anything ill be fine? I dont wanna lose her....

14. I hate to be mean, but I just can't put this nicely.

Dude, you fucked up. You need to admit what you did. If you're too cowardly to admit what you did, then, quite frankly, you don't desirve her. If you can't fess up to what you did, admit that you were wrong, and sincerely ask for her forgiveness, you must not respect her (or your relationship) very much.

If your g/f is any kind of a decent person, she should at least appreciate the fact that you were man enough to tell her that you fucked up. It doesn't mean that she'll still want to go out with you, though. You broke a very special trust, and it may be hard (if not impossible) to rebuild it. Honestly, if she doesn't, it's your own fault and you're just reaping the benefits of the seeds you've sown. Maybe you'll think with your brain, instead of your balls, next time.

15. Ask yourself how would you feel if she did the same thing to you, would you forgive her or hold it against her. A relationship goes both ways.

How was your parent's relationship, that is where we learned how to treat our mate.

She was only gone a weekend, what would you do if she was gone longer? What you going to do when you are out with your girl and run into the other women

Women can sense these things. She will find out.

The biggest mistake would be for you to tell her and beg for her forgiveness, she will own you after that. Admit you were wrong if she finds out and be prepared to lose her. You knew the consequences when you were with the other girl.

I remember the old days, and the quality girls I ruined relationships with that I wish I kept. Good women will not let themselves be treated badly.

But I have to say that a different women is fun, the rush of something new and exciting, with a little danger thrown in.

That said here is a site I would recommend checking out, http://www.philanderers.com/ it will give you some tips on how to cheat.

It already sound like you have developed a pattern of cheating and have to face the chance of getting a reputation of being a cheater. If the gf finds out she will loudly proclaim to anyone who will listen what a butt you are, and other women that hear this might avoid relationships with you.

Men are pigs and there are a lot of bitter women out there that have been wronged. Lorena Bobbitt ring any bells?

Attached Files: