I hate eric111e!!! He's the meanest mod ever!!! So unfair!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because he's everywhere! Like Batman.

2. JUST KIDDING.

There is no way I recieved rep from him and there is no way he is doing undercover ops right now :hide:

3. Do you know who I am?

:cool:

No but really GC loves me...

4. hes an okay mod, put him on the nice list.

5. #25 psilopsyche, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    [quote name='"married2mj"']

beotch[/quote]

I don't have any either, not even a warning, and I've never gotten neg rep either :cool:

Edit: By way, where do you find that little bar? I can't seem to find one on my page.

6. QFT

no really though

7. He defies logic.

8. [quote name='"Royksopp"']

He defies logic.[/quote]

Apparently haha

9. can i get some rep up in the mofo

10. kill yoself, fool

11. If you've never gotten an infraction, it won't appear. It does when you do. Infractions without points cause the zero point count. The one I got was for my sig (had that small pic and the text next to it instead of in it :rolleyes:), and it had zero points.

12. [quote name='"Blazed Bacon"']The one I got was for my sig (had that small pic and the text next to it instead of in it [/quote]

I don't get it. What was the issue?

13. [quote name='"Blazed Bacon"']

If you've never gotten an infraction, it won't appear. It does when you do. Infractions without points cause the zero point count. The one I got was for my sig (had that small pic and the text next to it instead of in it :rolleyes:), and it had zero points.[/quote]

Ahh I see, thanks.

14. hes given me severl wanring lol

15. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

I don't get it. What was the issue?[/quote]

You can't have a pic plus text as a sig. The text can be in the pic, just not seperate from it.

16. For whatever reason, you aren't allowed to have text and an image in your sig, even if it takes up the same amount of space that only an image, or only text would. As it was, both the image and text were on the same line and combined was less than the width of the page...

The other thing that is nonsensical and ironic to me is that the sig rules that the mod pastes to replace your sig is actually longer (more lines) than what is allowed.

I understand the need to restrict sig images, because animated GIFs are bothersome and use up more data and processing power, and large images are disruptive, but more text isn't really. THey could have just put that in their post for all the difference it makes. This is a forum after all, there's no shortage of page space or characters.

My favorite sig policies are those where the rule is basically to be considerate with your sig and not to use up too much space. That way someone can still tastefully have a larger sig.

17. When you earn it! :devious:

(Before you get offended, check your messages. :p)

18. got it I thanks you...

forgot i posted that...lol Im pretty benched

19. I agree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.