I hate dreams.

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, Aug 10, 2008.

1. 'Cause it sucks to wake up and realize that that's what it was.

Anyone with me?

I had a dream last night of some big gathering for my school and a girl that I've been trying to make amends with was there. (she was a good friend, we started liking each other and I fell for her but she didn't fall back, and she said she didn't want to be friends until I had moved on because she didn't want to hurt me anymore)

I don't remember much besides talking and laughing with her and a few of her friends. I was happy that she talked to me.

Then I woke up.

Haven't heard anything from her since the end of May besides MySpace messages about why she wouldn't answer my texts/calls.
    Saw her at a book release party the other day..
    she didn't say a word from me.

I feel a little ashamed for how hard it's been to get over her, but I truly felt like we belonged together. But I think I'm pretty much over her.
    It's just hard to give up two years of such an incredible friendship.

Anyway, again, have you guys ever had dreams that you loved but hated when you woke up because they were dreams?

Tell me about them. :]

2. I hate during like T-Breaks or dry spells when I dream and get high in my dream, and I even think in my dream "finally got some bud" or some sorta shit like that... and I feel high in the dream...

then I wake up, and I get really confused, takes me like 10 seconds to realize I was dreaming and I wasnt just smoking a neverending blunt. :(

Even had a shroom trip in my dreams once... was intense with the colors, but obviously wasn't really a head trip, just saw some cool things.

3. My dreams sometimes come true...I have dreams of random shit, like playing basketball verse random people, and it ends up happening in reality 2 weeks later. Shit's fucked up.

4. God that has been happening to me for the past week. :(
    It seems the only time I have weed now-a-days is when I'm dreaming. It's a love/hate relationship.

5. i'm with ya. feeling like you and someone belong together but for some reason or another it all goes down hill.

and yeah, most of my dreams are about me finding a girl that isn't selfish, close minded, and likes me for me, but then i always wake up and realize that it's just a dream and that i prolly won't ever meet a girl like that. it's just sad. it even depresses me sometimes.

6. I nearly cried the other day when I woke up, well not the other day it was like a month ago. But whatever. It was the funniest thing, I was walkin under a bridge (in my dream of course) to a bar when I see that girl from Lost, the young one that died in like the second season. I go up to her and I'm like "hey what are you doin tonight?" She pulls some guy next to her closer and says "I"m with HIM." So I hit the guy in the face, knock him out, and ask again "what about now?" She grabs my arm and goes "guess I'm with you now!" So we go to the bar and yada yada and we finally get alone, and right before her shirt comes off, I wake up and realize I'm in the middle of nowhere, sleeping in my car, lonely, and horny as fuck. But that's another story.

7. Don't give up, man. I never thought I would be in a relationship again for similar reasons... I was wrong. This girl is unbelievable... I didn't know girls like her existed haha.

8. Does she have a sister?

9. two... and their ages combined wouldnt = legal just so ya know, :wave:

But she isn't like the rest of her family anyways.

10. Haha, well I had to ask.

11. i haven't completely, i've been haning with this one girl that's like that but she (as usual) has a bf. but idk they're kind of iffy so i'ma try to encroach.

12. Don't say that, Bleezie. If I was able to have someone like that, you will.

I personally love dreams. There's a few quotes:

" In Dreams and In love, There exist no impossibilities."

And Mr. Emerson:

" Our Truest life is when we are in our dreams, awake. "

Both are future tattoos of mine. You see, dreams are messages from deep inside. Dreams that create an intense reaction when you wake up, and dreams in which re-occur are ones you especially want to pay attention to bro.

I dream of my girl that I lost every night. I wake up crying, angry, and I just can't explain that feeling.

" It's better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all."

Try that one out one day. BULLSHIT.

13. i know what you mean, but anymore my dreams arent really good nor bad, their just like i'm living normally except strange shit goes on in them that seems normal while i'm dreaming, but when i wakeup i'm like "whoa wtf"

14. Smoke more, it kills dream recall. Or just realize her for the dumb immature whore she really is and she only wasted 5 years of your life anyway, so as far as you're concerned she can go fucking die cold and alone because she enjoys the company of scum bags who really don't give a rat's ass about her. Wait what are we talking about?

15. Tell me about it...

16. I enjoy dreaming...especially lucid dreaming. Im trying to gain more control over my dreams, I can fly fairly regularly now but I still have a long way to go...I say embrace dreams

17. Sometimes I feel best if I wake up though. Sometimes dreams can be truly unpleasant...

18. i wish i could control my dreams, ive read bout it. you gotta spend years practising it but none the less its fucking awesome