Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dancing Nancy, May 5, 2011.

1. So yesterday I had my gf go with a friend of mine to pick us up some weed while I was at work. Dude said it was dank so I just bought a gram to last a day or two until my regular guy re ups because I normally buy quarters off of him and its always dank. Anyway, I get home from work and look at the weed its its like .6-.7 of some brown nasty shit. So I call my friend back and say wtf is this im not paying $20 for this sorry. So he calls the dude back and I end up getting my money back (not before I pinched some off, mother fucker tried to rip me off). So I called another guy, end up just getting a dub of mids that weighed pretty good. Rolled that in a blunt and it was okay. At least I got high.

Now my regular guy told me last night he would meet me today at 3. Okay, good. Getting 1/4 of some dank ill be happy for a week or two. Well, he texts me at 3, says the guy he's getting it from is dodging him. Not answering.

This is all just a huge hassle. I wish I lived in cali so I could get a card and stop dealing with sketchy dealers and middle men.

/rant

2. That is why I like being friends with my main dealer, talk one of your friends into selling lol.

3. I would just like to note the only people that have tried to rip me off in the past have been black guys.

4. sucks for you lol. all my black dealers have good bud. And i get hookups. It ain't the race it's the dealer.

5. OP, you have a right to be pissed buying a gram and getting a .6. That is wack. But, people need to understand dealers have lives too you know. They don't sit around and wait for people to call them. If you are the one who wants to buy bud from someone and it isn't a good time, thats your problem, not his.

That being said, you shouldn't have to fuck with dealers in the first place. There is nothing i hate more than going on a drug deal. I guess I will patiently wait for the day i can walk into a Cannabis Shop and buy an ounce of the dankest shit in the place, knowing it is exactly what I paid for.

6. Ive never copped of someone im not good friends with. Not a choice, its just like that here.

7. That's why I love the Canadian only M.O.M sites I order from :)

14+ strains. Organically grown. $45 for a quarter. Bud candy, butter, cookies. All that jazz and no card needed.