I hate days like this

Discussion in 'General' started by bahookahjoe18, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Fuckk...

I woke up at 11 and so far have done nothing but jack off, read some Lewis Thomas, and dwindle in grasscity.

It gets dark in 2 hours.

Fuck.

2. It's Monday. And it's raining.

/wrists

3. I tried to make today a little different for me. Went for a nice exhausting run, grabbed a few things from the store, now time to study for an upcoming test.

But more or less, it feels like one of those days still. Some good bud would change that though haha. :smoke:

4. Get a job

5. monday is like my saturday.

but this saturday all i've done is useless.

some good bud would for sure change that.... maybe I'll try to pick up a bag later.

but then I'd have to put on pants and stuff.

fuck

6. So, what was the problem again????lol...

sounds like an epic day to me!:hello:

7. You didn't even get high.

8. Maybe he's off? What a rude way to come off, man. What if he's sick or paralyzed or something, bro? Not cool.

Fuck Mondays!!! I'm guessing you are low on weed?

9. You can't complain about a day where you haven't even gotten dressed yet.

And atleast you survived the night. Be happy about that ;)

10. Damn 0_o I seen this thread when there was no responses... I reply and bam... 6 people beat me.

11. i smoked the rest of my herb last night :(

i need to brush my teeth. that would make me feel better.

i'm sure you all know this feeling, but it's so hard to describe.

It's like being in school again, and it's a snow day and you plan on having fun, but then you sleep until 3 PM and your mom gets home from work and you're just like "...fuck..."

12. Go get some energy drinks and tweak out while cleaning your room or something you have been procrastinating on. Thats what I do haha.

13. LMAO! Hilarious, man. I remember sleeping in on snow days just to wake up to the sound of my mother walking in -___________- I HATED that shit. ESPECIALLY if you were planning on smoking while the rents were away. Made me laugh, bahookajoe. That, my friend, is rare. +Rep

14. Holy shit that snow day thing is so true. I hate thinking about it. At least im picking up some bud in 30mins ;))

15. oh goddd.. the store is at least 15 minutes away

wait no

i forgot that there's a gas station up the road!

hmmm... fuck.

I wish I had a drug dealer that would deliver shit to me. I'd pay 30 a g right now if he'd bring it to my front door with a bottle of tea or something. I'd even put on pants for him

16. Same here man, it's like Gotham City outside right now...:cool: shits lame.

17. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']i smoked the rest of my herb last night :(

i need to brush my teeth. that would make me feel better.

i'm sure you all know this feeling, but it's so hard to describe.

It's like being in school again, and it's a snow day and you plan on having fun, but then you sleep until 3 PM and your mom gets home from work and you're just like "...fuck..."[/quote]

Fucm, I know that feel. I'm not even in school and that happens. I wake n bake, then tell myself it's gonna be an awesome day, then the door opens and my high is pretty much "bleh".

18. I have this grogginess that I feel would be cleared up if only I could hit a doob.

19. guess I'm gonna go walk to the store and buy some shit

ugggghhhh

20. If it makes you feel any better... I would smoke you up if you were near :smoke: