Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate breaking shit!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthony777, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Just broke my first piece of glass. It still functions, but, it's still a sad day :(

I broke the bowl on my bong. Dropped it in the sink while I was cleaning it, and the joint broke. The bottom of it is like a fucking shank now, but I can still slide it into the bong and use it.

What all pieces have you broken, and how?

2. I dropped the bowl piece for my bong because I forgot it was on my lap. Fuckin forgetfulness when stoned.... I heard it shatter and was just like O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Primarily because I wasn't done smoking... Harsh.

3. I broke my 1st wood pipe :[
    It was not hitting right and I couldn't clean it, so I took off the large part and since then it stopped fitting properly in the pentagram.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I remember when i broke my first bong! it was a 2 foot straight shot glass that i got from my friend for 50 and i had it for about two days then i brought it outside in a backpack to smoke with my buddies and i straight dropped it in the backpack lol

i was sooooo sad lol but i have another one and i never bring it outside my house

5. pic or it didnt happen:wave::wave::wave:

[​IMG]

6. 10+ years smoking without breaking anything of relevance, then a couple weeks ago i step on my alex k and break it. go to headshop, get a new bong instead of alex k (sheldon black grasso with the 29m showerhead downstem) the night i buy it i break the downstem in the sheldon. 2 broken downstems in 2 days ffs

7. yo bro whats the chance that they will vote pro mmj in your state? im hopeing they pass im trying to move closer to Ky

8. i have never broken my own piece. i had a friend of mine break my bowl while we were drunk and smoking lol. i wasnt really that upset at him he had smoked me up too many times for me to count so i was just like dang that blows. then i had another friend of mine break my bong when i let him use it for a while (i had no place to store it moved back home) and he decided to clean it out and somehow pushed the stem all the way through it and created a fucking hole in the bottom of my glass bong. i was like dude what the fuck and bitched him out he did not smoke me out as much as my other friend.. dude paid me back for it eventually though

9. i just broke my little hammer bubbler on purpose. got sick of it so i hit it on my carpet floor until it broke. but like a month ago i got this dragon bowl id been looking for for like 2 years and i bought that bubbler i broke the same day, so i get home and set them both on my bed (water bed) so of course the bubbler rolls onto the dragon and breaks it in half. i think the resentment i've held towards brigadier bubbles after that is part of the reason i broke him.

10. Well I love breaking shiss.