I hate blazing alone

Discussion in 'General' started by BossToker, Sep 30, 2012.

1. When I blaze alone, I get really paranoid, while when I blaze with people I get paranoid too because I don't like the people I blaze with.

What do you prefer grasscity, alone or with people?

2. Alone because I dont like to share lol.

3. Have you considered quitting for a while? see what's up? since you're paranoid either way.

As for me, I LOVE blazing alone, gives you times to reflect on your day, and yourself,
    weed really helps you to understand your real self better.
    With friends is as good too, it's the best fun you could have with friends.

if smoking alone is definitely not your thing, then you need to look for different friends to smoke with or try to enjoy smoking alone if you have to.

4. i prefer to be alone while my mind runs wild watching tv

5. title should be i hate blazing.

but seriously OP blazing by urself is awesome. Just gotta let your mind wander

6. When I was young I got really paranoid when I got high alone.

But not now, I prefer being alone.

7. i never understood why people find it such a problem to blaze on their own. I think its the whole "if u blaze alone u got problems" stigma.

I can totally understand if its hard drugs, but blazing isnt that. Its relaxing, i usually blaze and then play xbox and talk shit on xbox live lol or i cook amazing food or read about modern physics and stuff like that.

I never really felt in my life like the sort of person who feels they always need company. I cant explain it really. I enjoy time with myself a lot and i can be very productive if i want to be (but to be honest im not that productive when i blaze lol i just like to chill)

I guess one thing ive learnt about a lot of people, they dont really know how to appreciate a few hours of solitude. I think in todays society peoples brains are so geared to looking towards external things to make themselves happy rather than generating happiness from the inside, from just being and existing. Theres always that perception of psychological time people have, like always focusing on the future or past, no one really tends to just enjoy the present moment, when thats all that ever exists.

I dont know if im making sense, but thats my take on it.

Oh and the paranoia thing... try switching to organic bud, ive heard paranoia is a big side effect from constantly smoking weed where growers use lots of chemicals in the grow.

8. "Isolation is the gift, the rest is a test of your endurance, to see how much you really want it."

9. I love blazing alone.

10. I've started to realize I can't trust myself to blaze alone as much as I used to. I'm way too paranoid and hallucinate sounds so I have a much better experience when I toke with my boyfriend. He's handy to have around to tell me I'm hearing things.... And I make him go check there's not a car sitting outside our house.

11. Go out and walk?:p

12. #12 SmokingSomeErb, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    i love alone smoking. it puts me into my own zone with no other people to change the mood i may have flowing.

at the same time id say id prefer to smoke with one other person. Its always good to have someone to bounce thoughts back and forth with.

there is nothing better then driving my car, high as hell :smoke: with my friend ******* :cool:windows down geeking out to the sober world around us :hello:

13. People who DRINK by themselves daily have issues..

Someone who smokes alone daily is a stoner.

14. i started blazing alone because my original intention with weed was to use it as a tool. blazing with other people is cool (although sometimes the people are not), but the focus is another place, know what im saying?

i understand people use weed with different intentions, so i dont care one way or another you know, live and let live. but one thing that pisses me off is that i've heard people say they dont like blazing alone because they associate that act with being a junkie... thats just some o'l bullshit.
    they dont seem to get the obvious fact that no matter if you're smoking weed, opium, drinking alcohol, snorting speed, drinking e - alone or with others - you still consume, you still absorb it in your system. its like saying, eating fast food around other people will make you skinny :confused_2:

15. i like being alone, because then i don't have to worry about other people and i can do whatever the fuck i want, but i do get really paranoid and sometimes wish i had other people to smoke with.

16. Weed is expensive where I live. I smoke alone to make my stash last longer but I love smoking with people.

Plus I feel like most people can't just sit down and listen to an album. And that's pretty much my favorite thing to do so if I want to be high I have to smoke alone.

17. I prefer to blaze alone or with someone cool who I've recently met, but if I'm not blazing alone I really enjoy blazing with a beautiful woman. It's not that I want to get laid, but that people become so damn BEAUTIFUL when I'm high and I feel like I appreciate a woman a lot when I'm baked.

I definitely do blaze alone most of the time, but when I don't I reserve some to blaze with girls.

18. Hard to decide both have their pros and cons. Mostly I like blazin with my friends though.

19. Fucking love blazing alone. I mean smoking with friends is fun and all but I get annoyed with people sometimes. Especially if they are not a seasoned smoker and start acting all stupid and loud and obnoxious.. But really, smoking alone is nice. Gives you that time to reflect on life, yourself, your future, ect.

20. 100% absolute golden facts of life!

I agree entirely, word to word. Ever since I was a kid I never had a problem with being by myself, since my ADD-powered imagination was so vivid. But I wasn't a hermit either, luckily.

It's always been important, even moreso with age, to have my daily dose of lone-time to maintain relative sanity. Especially when I was living at my mom's house, and my big brother having moved back with us from campus. Trying to keep my mind-enhancing lifestyle a secret while feeling a bit scrutinized every moment. At times it felt like the four walls were going to devour me.

But that wasn't the weed, it was me needing the simple luxury of privacy.

PS. The paranoia thing you mentioned can also depend on the THC-CBD relation in the bud. People with a sensitive psyche can get really anxious with weed, whereas I've never felt unreasonable terror. One of the many functions of Cannabidiol (CBD) is anti-psychotic, which balances the mental vs. physical effects of cannabis.