I hate bitches

Discussion in 'General' started by straitsb, Nov 24, 2003.

1. My stepmom is like the #1 bitch in the world. If there was a contest of the bitchyest person ever, I honestly believe she would win.

Ok, so my stepbrother has some major health problems ever since he had a wreck in 98 I think it was. He lost his pituitary gland in the accident, and that tells everything to send such and such hormones out. So hes on daily/hourly medication. He likes to cheat and not take it sometimes, for whatever reason, he can die the very same day if he doesn't take his medicine. And he likes to drink a lot as well. Last night he did that shit and now hes in the hospital. His sodium levels were high as fuck, blood pressure was like 180/100, and some other shit. He was dehydrated, and then they couldn't rehydrate him because of his sodium levels being so high. He doesn't have many more chances to fuck up like this, and he's only 23.

Back to the bitch. I brought some clothes up there for him and I go to his room, knock on the door, nobody answers, so I open it. Immediately it "Get out! blah blahb alh!" i was like wtf. So I got out. She came out took the clothes and said "bye." No thank you and anything. I drove 30 minutes in the rain and don't even get a thank you. I understand 100% what she's going through, but if you knew her like I did, it would make a lot of sense. She's just a straight up bitch. Ok.. I'm done bitching. For now.

Oh, have you ever just woke up pissed off? I did today.. it kinda sucked. I think I'm like those people who get depressed in the winter time, because well the winter sucks. Maybe I need to go back to a shrink.

Peace outside.

2. is your stepmom your brothers real mom??

i think you should tell her you at least deserve a thankyou...but shes prolly a bit upset with what he did..nearly killin himself n all...give her time, but dont take shit from anyone u dont deserve, including your stepmom...

3. Dude i here ya.
    tell the bitch to get fucked if you care about your step bro
    really dude tell her to go and fuck herself and the horse she rode in on. dont take shit like that. If you want to go see your bro in hospital do it and if she asks you to get out ask your bro to tell you to get out. and tell the bitch to get fucked.

4. thats what i was tryin to say but with less swearing..lol..

5. haha great shit :) I think I was just in a bad mood all day. I'm not really so worried about it right now. I haven't seen her lately, so alls good. Blah, I need to go smoke. Thanks for the responces! later.