I hate being teased about being high

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Mar 20, 2013.

1. If I'm obviously stoned and someone notices and starts messing with me, or tells me how red my eyes are it just pisses me off more than anything. Also, when I'm stoned around my mom, she always says, "what's wrong with your eyes". Shut the fuck up holy shit. If you don't care, then don't care. Just let me be high and get on with my life. I know I'm high. You don't need to point it out. When I see someone who's high, I never say anything. They're high. Cool. I don't care. It's not anything worth pointing out.

2. just say allergies. or dont say anything. just smile and keep walkin on.

3. But if someone flat out asks if I'm high, and doesn't make a fuss about it and is like "oh cool", then I don't mind.

4. Then use visine

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

5. I don't need an excuse. It's Colorado man.

6. Maybe she doesn't know your high and you're just assuming.

7. I feel you.

Like, oh really bro? You're telling me that that fat ass bowl I just smoked not ten fucking minutes ago got me "high as hell"? What a concept.

8. She knows.

9. Wait isn't weed supposed to make you more passive?

10. You're thinkin too much.
    Fuck it!

11. ahh, well if was in your exact position, i would tell whoever inquires "I'm blown to the dome. Right now." but thats only because i live in Texas and ive always wanted to do that whenever someone mentions my eyes. i AWAYS say allergies. but i have to.

12. Just smile, look her in the eyes and say "My eyes are perfect for the condition I am in, but what is wrong with your eyes Mom"? She will go check it out and come back with "I can't see anything wrong with my eyes". Just repeat "yeah, there is. We are in Co. and your eyes aren't red, wtf"?
    :smoke:

13. I usually say I woke up from a nap always works.

14. If she knows you smoke and if asks you if you're high just casually say yes. Some people like to just do shit to get a reaction out of people so if you're flipping out everytime someone asks if you're high then you're only giving them what you want. If you treat it as no big deal and even possibly make them look/feel stupid for even asking in the first place they probably won't continue to do it much anymore.

15. She doesn't ask if I'm high because she wants to know. She knows I'm high and likes giving me shit about it. It's annoying.

"Ooooh the coloorrsss!" Shut the fuck up mom.

16. Memorize and quote this entire scene...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNSnMFgNq1Q]Scarface - I Always Tell The Truth - Own it on Blu-ray Sept. 6th - YouTube[/ame]

17. I hate that shit too. My parents don't give a shit that I smoke weed but when they know I'm high they act like I'm on acid. It's a buzzkill for sure.

18. I think everyone hates it. It pisses me off beyond no belief.

19. Reverse psychologize their asses! Be like 'Oooh look at all the bland boring colors and not as good-tasting food. My eyes are so white and a slice of double chocolate cake sounds disgusting right now.'

Show em whats up

20. tell her you just jacked off