I hate being high around girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sugar Jay Robinson, Mar 5, 2015.

1. i hate it, especially when they're sober. 

2. Why not get them stoned too? :smoke: :bongin: 

3. Why is that?

4. you need to have stoned sex tbh

5. I'm weird around chicks too.  Just do your own thing and stop giving a fuck about them.  You will laugh about how more chicks are attracted to you when you stop caring about them.  Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying treat them like shit, respect them still.  Just....don't give a fuck about them.

6. do these girls question it? or do they not know? do you have trouble talking to girls when you're high?

7. Lol nothing like being stoned off ur mind in class rating the fuckability of every girl there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Not to play psychologist here since I obviously know nothing about you or the particular women you've felt this way about  (maybe all?),  but my theory is that when high, the vast majority of us want to be in a comfortable and familiar environment.  Not tackling problems, not figuring out social moves, not having to adhere to a guidebook or be on any kind of edge.  The nature of the plant is to enhance sensation, good or bad, so most of us crave nice things when elevated.  

If you find yourself uncomfortable around chicks when high, it suggests that you are uncomfortable because being around them means you are being put in a state where you are prompted to do one or all of those things.  (play the game, adhere to rules, figure out moves) 
    Chicks therefore  =/=  a comfort zone for you. 

The exact same, albeit perhaps a different flavor of it, would apply to certain other dudes too.  You wouldn't want to be blazed out and hang out with your boss, or strict teacher, or just dudes who are a-holes or dangerous. 

9. Good sativa strain around girls will make me talk for hours about random shit. Bitches love to talk.

Keep toking!

10. I prefer to do pretty much anything high

11. I was high at the beach the day before Valentines Day, I walked into a store and when I went to go check out this girl was trying to hook me up with her friend. Can't say I was ready to handle this because they were energetic and happy, I was just trying to buy something.

12. Do you order chicken tenders or steak when you go out to eat, young man.

13. Why not both?

14. Hahaha...nevermind.
    [​IMG]

15. I feel you. You spit game when your high and there just eh, but you know if they were high you'd get 10x farther.

16. #17 HugeEgo, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    Then don't get high before meeting up with them [​IMG] I've made that mistake myself, I can relate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34jC4I1m70

listen to kaynes verse 1:59,

also listen to kaynes verse on niggers in paris,

the dude gets women, so listen to him and you might learn something

'' don't be reaching don't be touching shit, we in kayne west benz, because I will turn you back into a pedestrian'' LOL

'' you in first place, you in first place, best bitch contest you in first place'' 2 chainz ROFL

17. Lol kanye is the last person anyone should take advice on women from.  

Never trust the words of a sociopath.

18. I like it when guys are high around me. I don't care if I'm high or not, lol. Just be yourself.