I hate being circumcised...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DCsFavorite, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Happened when I was 3. It's my earliest memory. It's also the earliest memory of someone purposefully inflicting pain on me. I'm extremely bitter about it, too. I feel mutilated. Deformed. I asked my father why it happened, seeing as to how I had no say in it. He hasn't answered yet and I asked him 3 days ago.

I remember being led down a hallway in one of those little Fisher Price car things (the orange ones with the yellow top and squeaky horn) into the operating room. After that it's a blur, but I remember only fear and pain and anguish. I remember being held down and/or strapped to some contraption to restrict my movement. I screamed so much that midway through it they tried to anesthesia (sp?) but I kept trying to fight them off of me. I might as well have been fuckin' raped. I'm extremely bitter about all of this. I didn't even like touching my penis for years. YEARS. Sex is sometimes very uncomfortable for me. I don't cum all of the time.

I feel mutilated. Like I'm missing something. It's the straw that made me hate religion permenantly. And I'll never forgive my parents for it. Ever.

2. op no offense but seems you want to feel victimized man....theres so many things one can get upset with ones parents due to ones upbringing (including physical shit based on ones beliefs) but where does it stop?....and your circumcision is not as extreme a bodily modification based on parental beliefs as, say, clitoris circumcision of certain afrcian girls that completely fuck someone up....

for all its, seeing you posted this up here, try to be a little more understanding of your parents...

3. You have got to be fuckin' kidding me. Please explain to me why circumcision isn't fucking mutilation but removing the clitoris on some woman is? Explain to me why when things happen to me, they're alright, but with women it's wrong?

Excuse me, but If I, like every other man who has lived or will live, was born with a foreskin, then taking that from me is wrong. Period. I don't give a fuck about tradition of any kind. I don't give a fuck about any religion of any kind, or what the followers of any god-terrorist claims.

Male Genital Mutilation/MGM (Male Circumcision)

4. actually, i wasnt...oxford dictionaries have mutilate as: "inflict serious damage on"...a circumcised penis doesnt fall into that category

i feel you have too much angst, ill leave your thread be, my bad...

5. whats done is done.

i vaguely remember when i was around 3 I had a urinary infection or something like that. They had to put a needle in my pee hole. I remember the drive home every little bump felt like someone was stomping on my balls. and it hurt to pee for a week or so after.

6. mu·ti·late

   /ˈmyut[​IMG]lˌeɪt/ [​IMG] Show Spelled[myoot-l-eyt] [​IMG] Show IPA
    verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing.
    1. to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts: Vandals mutilated the painting.

2. to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    Depending on the amount of skin cut off, circumcision robs a male of as much as 80 percent or more of his penile skin. Depending on the foreskin's length, cutting it off makes the penis as much as 25 percent or more shorter. Careful anatomical investigations have shown that circumcision cuts off more than 3 feet of veins, arteries, and capillaries, 240 feet of nerves, and more than 20,000 nerve endings.31 The foreskin's muscles, glands, mucous membrane, and epithelial tissue are destroyed, as well.

7. ok guy...

8. #8 shestones, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    You might not feel this way if it happened at birth. I have NEVER heard of anyone regretting being circumsized. My ex wasn't circumsized and he hated it. His skin would get pulled back whenever we fucked raw. One time it got pulled back so much it ripped a little. Sometimes he'd have to wash his dick after he peed so I could suck it because the piss would sit under the skin. And he got an infection once.

I mean some guys love that they aren't circumsized though. Other guys love that they are circumsized and some aren't but wish they were. Everyone feels differently. In your situation there's nothing you can do so idk maybe you could stop thinking about it so hard and accept it and try to love it. Your problem is mostly a mental thing at least its not mostly a physical thing...

9. 10000-20000 Erotogenic nerves are removed from men during circumcision. If more men knew that, they'd hate being circumcised. But our society is fraudulently religous/puritanical hand doens't have the best interest of men in mind anyway. Coupled with an overtly feminist slant, it's clear why circumcision is still practiced; it's an attack on male sexuality.

And plenty of men do hate it.

Circumcised and hated it

10. And what the fuck does you having a kid have to do with genital mutilation?

11. dude, chill the fuck out man...

12. lolololol:rolleyes:

13. I'm with Since.
    OP seems a little angsty.

14. [​IMG]
    OP?

lololol I like being cut, and most girls like it more too.

15. Oh jewsus christ.....

16. Get over it dude. You're right, the religious reasons are ridiculous.

But as someone already posted, there is a huge benefit as far as cleanliness.

My circumcised cock is plenty sensitive. Maybe when you're having sex you should stop thinking about how many nerve endings you lost and just enjoy yourself.

And maybe you should be thankful for all the other things your parents have done for you. This may come as a shock to you, but little kids can't make decisions. Sometimes parents just have to make choices for their children, right or wrong.

17. i loled

18. I'm uncircumcised.
    I fuck my girl daily, No complaints from either of us.

This whole Cut/Un-Cut debate is so washed up, and overrated.

If you are sitting at your computer right now wishing "I wanna be circumcised",
    then talk to your doctor about it. Its a fairly simple procedure. If your sitting at your desk thinking "I wish I was never circumcised" then deal with it. There is nothing you can do about it, & you must accept the fact that you will always be circumcised.

Some girls (mainly shallow ass bitches) won't have sex with you if your "Un-Cut" because it looks funny. Just tell that bitch "Thats how a penis is supposed to look, fuckhead."

Like I said, My girl doesn't complain about me being uncut, & most wont. So whats the problem?

19. Sorry that you feel violated but you have to learn to let stuff go. I find that weed helps that alot. Ive had plenty of horrible stuff happen to me. Met plenty of people that just NEED to die, but if I think about that all the time then it just consumes me. Best to let things go.

20. Dude, chill out. I was trying to relate to you. Have you ever seen a woman give birth?

Imagine passing a 5 pound chicken out your asshole. I was lucky enough to have a small baby. Some women have 8 pound or even bigger babies vaginally. Pushing something that size out a hole the size of a dime is anything but easy. Sometimes when women give birth their vaginas rip. Some have even ripped down to their asshole. But I guess that's nothing compared to getting circumsized right? Get real.

Not every guy gets circumsized and most of them happen a little while after birth so they don't even remember it. Whereas women give birth later in life so we remember that pain. Getting circumsized only happens once in your life. Giving birth can happen more then once. No, no one forces us to do, but people expect us to. I'm not complaining at all, I chose to do it and I wouldn't take it back.

Calm your shit down dude.