i hate being a stoner with the life i live.

Discussion in 'General' started by Organika_, May 1, 2009.

1. why do i get hated on so much for living the life that im given?

due to low income in my family because were (me, my brother, and mom) all on just my moms salary and everything in my life has changed..

since my mom cant afford insurance for me anytime soon, im 18 and still dont have my license, or a job for what its worth..

.. i had a job last year for a few months but my family couldnt get me there reliably so i had to quit..

and now that im always broke and dont drive or anything, ive like lost all my friends and social life.

potheads being potheads, they never wanna always chill with the kid whos always broke, so they never include me in anything anymore.

jesus i cant wait for the next part of my life to fucking begin..

2. i feel for you bro. keep ya head up, greener days are comin

3. Get a job and take the bus or walk/ride a bike.

I rode the bus for a good year and a half, it sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do.

4. There's always ways to make money my friend... You're just not trying hard enough.

Get a 10 or 20 dollar bike at a garage sale or some shit and get your ass to work next time.....

Thats exactly what I did when I had a DUI and was going through the same shit you are.

Apply for a student loan and attend a community college. You can get a good deal on insurance if you're a full time student.

Just keep looking homie.. Times will change. It is one of the inevitable things in life. :)

5. Keep your head up.

6. I wish it were that easy DirtyPete.. in the town where i live theres a shit ton of places to work, but i live like on the outskirts of town, and for how long it would take to get to work and home.. its just not realistic..

7. When I was riding my bike/taking the bus to work it was a good 2 hours commuting at times...

Gotta do what you gotta do.

If you're not willing to trudge through the hard times life will never get better.

8. Well the thing is im still in highschool so i dont think theres any chances of me being able to do that until i graduate..

9. Doesn't matter man, get a bike. Some people have to litterally walk 5 miles a day to get to school, you can do the same.

10. Graduating is the most important thing you can do right now, man. Over the summer, ride a bike to work and save up for a car then for school. It's gonna suck for a while, but at least you don't have to pay for a roof over your head if your mom's letting you stay with her.

Smoking's a privilege, man. Don't let it determine who you are. Cut the habit to get your shit on track, you'll thank yourself down the road.

11. I used to bike 13 miles to work each day (round trip), it's good exercise...and a good bike can get you a lot of places.

12. When I was your age, I walked twenty miles in the snow every morning to...

Just kidding.

Like everyone else said, hang in there. You gotta be determined and just keep a level head. It'll all work out. You're only in high school. This is just a very small part of your life.

13. I'm tryin.. and its sad to say but there arent any working bikes in my house, I skateboard when I wanna get places but thats way too slow compared to a bike..

and if my girl didnt come into my life like a month ago like she did id be pretty miserable right now.. i sure know i was until i met her

14. back in nam me and my boys had to march 30 miles a day thru the fucking jungle. none of us had bikes either. you need to get a bike and get to your job