I hate alcohol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by s3vo, Aug 26, 2008.

1. For real.

Learn your limits.

Drinking makes almost anything fun. Just like smoking.

2. i completely concur. :D

3. Drinking is a BLAST. Don't over-do-it and be sure to drink a glass of water before you sleep and have one ready for when you wake up !

In the right atmosphere alcohol is great. Unlike weed, which is basically a good time anywhere (work, school, church, etc.) At a party it's fun to drink and mingle with people.

You must be doing it wrong ! Get a big meal in your tummy and drink up. Unless you don't want to then that's cool too i guess:p

4. Alcohol is fucking gay. Everytime I get drunk I somehow end up completely wiping out down the stairs or into a counter in the kitchen or something extremely painful. Also, you feel like your mind is completely in the right spot and that you can think completely straight... You can't. With weed, you know when you're high and what you can and can't do. should you be drinking something that makes your spit bubble with acidity after you take a sip? I mean jesus fuck. If I can spit into my sink and see fucking bubbling acid shit why the fuck am I putting it into my body?

5. It sounds to me like most of the people who don't like drinking just don't know how to do it right. You shouldn't be falling down or saying dumb shit whenever you drink, that's only for special occasions :laughing:

I used to be anti-alcohol too. Luckily I realized the completely new social world involved with drinking. Once in a while everyone should just cut loose and get rowdy. As much as I enjoy having a quiet night in with a couple friends and some herb its boring as hell to only do that.

6. no homo works for anything. i wanna blow you (no homo).

see.

7. some people like alcohol more than weed some people like weed more than alcohol its all in what you prefer im not going to make fun of somebody just because they like alcohol more than weed i dont see why you would make a profile on a forum about weed when you just want to say that weed is bad i for one like weed better but i dabble with alcohol every now and then

8. :smoking-banana::smoking-banana::smoking-banana::smoking-banana:
    Weed = GOOD

Alcohol = BAD

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well since this 5 year old thread got revived..,seriously, look at the dates people. Guess I'll throw in.

Alcohol is poison.

Go weed

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I mean if you could hold you liquor, you might enjoy the buzz.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alcohol really warps your perspective emotionally. It makes you do things you wouldn't normally do as a result.

While I don't think alcohol is the devil, I choose not to drink because of the detrimental effects on health. With that being said I looove the taste of beer, but just the taste. Hopefully they can make a non alcoholic beer that actually tastes good one day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. @Arbores at our liquor store we sell a ton of NA beer. Some of it isn't too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. What's the darkest non alcoholic beer you guys sell that isn't too bad in your opinion? I would love to try something new out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. A good darker NA beer is O'Douls Amber. When we get fresh cases people flock in and buy it up right away. Pretty tasty stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alcohol definitely has taxating effecting on the human body, but you only live once, amirite?

Some of the funnest nights I can't remember have been on the bubbly.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I just had a very tasty beer followed by a delicious scotch.

• Like Like x 1
  17. i think you are the point i was in life when i started realizing the problems the come along with drinking and i went strictly with smoking

18. my last experience with booze a couple days ago pretty much turned me off liqour for good. Had a CVS gift card, went with a couple friends and got a bottle of cheap canadian whiskey.All wells, we chill at one of their houses for a while then one friend goes home and me and the other one decide to go to walmart. Now by the time we headed to walmart i was already feeling pretty drunk from several shots. My friend said i seemed pretty fucked up and that i shouldn't go. but at the point i was still feeling fine so i though "eh why not"?

After walmart we head back, pull into our complex and my friend hits a speedbump, guess the whiskey fucked with my stomach more than i thought because seconds afterwords i suddenly puke up some liquidy vomit. fortunately for my friend i cover my mouth and get out asap. im glad i only got a tiny amount of puke in his car, or things might have been far more awkward. The friends cool about it, her been there before lol. so we chill for a little then i decide to go home.

At home is where things get ugly, Im feeling queasy pretty much all the time now, my stomach is empty. I try eating an apple but i throw it up less than an hour later,i just could not keep anything down. I continue to throw up several more times throughout the night and get a serious case of the shits as well. My whole night is pretty much like this until 3 or 4 in the morning. I decide to smoke a couple bowls around that time just to see if i could feel anywhere near normal again but it only helps a little. The entire day after my heart rate is way up and i feel like im recovering from an ilness.

So ya, im turned off of liqour for good due to that night of misery, id probably have never even touched that garbage if bud money wasnt so hard to get......

19. I enjoy alcohol quite a bit