I hate alcohol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by s3vo, Aug 26, 2008.

1. i realized from the age of 17 i couldnt handle alcohol worth shit... not that i could care any less... its just i realized. if youre not an alcohol consumer... come on over to the cannibis dept. every one i know who cant drink alcohol including me.. can out smoke anyone who can drink LOL. catch 22

2. I should really quit drinking. I have no control once im drunk.
    But at least I've stopped with the vodka and liquor.. I only drink beer and red wine now. Helps me stay in control.
    But I love to smoke and drink red wine!

3. You don't gotta get smashed man. One or two drinks with a meal is the perfect prelude to smoking in my opinion.

4. I'm Drunk and do not approve of this thread.......to the "announce my drunkness" thread I RUN!!!!!!! THIS ONE IS BLASPHEMOUS... and downright Silly..... :cool: er than dry ice.

5. I usually don't drink, 20 minutes of fun for 3 hours of nausea isn't worth it.

6. Been drunk like twice in my life, I've hated every time. I don't see what's so appealing about it.
    I've been cross-faded, but that wasn't as fun. I felt like it ruined my high, that's just me.
    Weed > Alcohol

7. I will go to bars or pubs and drink with friends. Not clubs.I live on a university campus and cant stand the drinking dynamic here.

"Oh yo lets all go to Steve's room and drink. Ya lets cram 9 people into a 10X12 room. Sure lets make it so hot and humid cuz theres so many of us in here. Oh ya and lets play drinking games."

Like f off :D

8. Same.. I dont know what my friends like about it. And when they talk, damn i was fucking drunk yesterday.

I say yeah very fun, i was high and felt wonderful, how was the next morning.. and they are acting like they are the coolest guys.The most dont even like it and just do it because of friends and shit...

9. Yall dont know when to stop drinking

10. Roman Coke :yummy:

11. I dont mind doing a little drinking just to get a buzz or somthing..

But on the other hand you cant really be....well i cant really be a functioning person when im drunk

Unlike with good ole mary jane i cna do whatever the hell i want, with most

likely better results than if i were sober :smoke:

12. i wouldn't want to get drunk with GC

13. #53 TheReckoningDay, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    Know your limits and youre good. I know plenty of people that would rather get drunk than stoned...

I drink a lot and I just get really fucked up, I have never done/said anything fucking stupid or gay

14. I enjoy alcohol. Although like EVERYTHING if you abuse it, then it become a bad thing. If you abuse cannabis it becomes bad as well.

Moderation is the recipe for success in life

15. I'm not an alcohol fan for the same reasons. I get hangovers really easy and black out pretty easily, and that's never a good thing. I only started drinking when I had to quit smoking, but now I'm back to smoking.

16. The difference for me, is I think alcohol is generally bad for you but weed is good for you, so it's comparing aplles to oranges. That being said, I enjoy both :) but bud much more!

17. i have yet to get a hangover, but then again the most i drank was a couple cups of vodka and some coronas... maybe i need to drink more?

18. I could outdrink and outsmoke you time to grow some nuts op.

19. Most of us started smoking first rather then drinking and learned early how to control our selves while high.

Sames true for alcohol, once you learn your limit I gurantee you will have fun.

Blacking out sucks but playing BP passing blunts all night is awesoem!:hello:

20. Can you kill a 18 back and ripppp a ROOR hahaha