I had to shit on the side of a busy road today. Emergency.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 2, 2014.

1. When I was in middle school, I was just chilling with a good friend. We were walking down the street like we always do, then I felt it.. the shit tingles, but I held it in.

We hit a 7-11 first then stole condoms for some apparent reason. After we left, I couldn't hold it any longer.

I ducked behind the local 7-11, it was a bushy area, thick trees and the usual graffiti tagged on the back concrete wall.

I ripped one of the rubbers open, stretched it open and shit in the condom. Just one clean slide, not that explosive type.

I wiped my ass with a leaf.

~1996 Jiggawattz~

2. Your lady couldn't take you to a 7 eleven, Or was traffic at a stop watching you?

3. It was in a place on the edge of town, about 3 miles but plenty of traffic.they were moving.

Also lack of shit  paper, I always carry a pocket knife and my shirt turns in butt wipe. I cut off a nice square or 3.

yep a good pocket knife will save you, I would have killed a shirt had it not been for the napkins.

Good frickin idea with the shirt and pocket knife lol..... but wouldn't you rather cut up your undies and go commando?

5. I feel your pain man. I had to shit while I was skating home from dinner one night when I was like 13 at about 8pm. I originally just had to pee, so I pulled over and started to pee on some guys lawn, while completely visible to any car that would have driven by. In the middle of my piss I felt the inevitable gurgling that comes on right before diarrhea. So I pulled my pants down a little bit, stuck my ass out while pissing still, and let it rip.
    Of course all the diarrhea went straight into my pants and was dripping down my legs.

The worst part is that the whole skate home from the restaurant takes about 3 minutes.

6. I would hate to chop up my superman boxer short.

7. It just occurred to me, why not just use one of your socks? You can even put your hand in it like a glove to get the most out of your ass wiping experience lmao.

8. You do know you can always use yours socks if you must and toss em after, right? It's what I do if there's no paper products to wipe with. After you wipe, you can pull the sock inside out or whatever, then use it as a nunchuck across your woman's face.

Really though, the lack of sock discussion in this topic is shocking. I've used them when necessary for years and I have stomach/bowel issues. One time it was like a 16" log that even a tube sock would have a difficult time containing, followed by sputtering of liquid with what looked like pine needles flying out. This was in the breezeway of a middle school back when I was 15(ish). Guaranteed some girl the next day probably didn't notice it and slipped. My Poocasso all over the back of her shirt. Eeeek.

9. LOL. I can't stop laughing, gah i'm buzzed

10. hahahaha this reminds me of highschool.

on the way home on the bus i took a bottle went in the back of the bus and pissed in it, and piss was running up and down the isle didnt get caught tho hahahaha

11. I know a lot of you guys just let it hang out when you have to go and nothing wrong with that its natural.  But if you happen to come to the state of North Carolina watch where you decided to let go at because this state loves giving tickets for stupid reasons.  I know 4 people personally who got tickets for pissing out side.  I can name 1 person who was pregnate and had to pull her car over to throw up and she got a ticket for throwing up on side of the road!!  Stupid I know just letting you know if you come to NC  watch where you decided to let it go at!!!

12. pics or it didn't happen

13. One day way back probably 4th or 5th grade I was waiting for the bus and then got that molten lava in the bowels feeling and knew it was diarrhea. Tried to run inside, made it two steps up the driveway and shit myself as the bus was pulling up. I just ran inside. Luckily to everyone else it just looked like I was cutting school.

14. Thread made me LOL

15. #35 iHappy, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Thats good you had the fast food napkins, I cant imagine takin a seat back in the car lol

Did you jus leave the shitty napkins on the side of the road?

16. #36 Deleted member 281310, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    nice, you had to... i've shitted on a bridge once before. in a bucket, and i cut my underwear up for toilet paper. oh and ive shitted next to my friends house once and used my underwear again.

17. #37 Old School Smoker, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    This thread makes me think of that singer that would come out on stage naked and shit on the stage and then roll in it and eat it lol. He was arrested too. As a matter of fact, i found that video through a post on GC!!

18. Thanks for the stories. Laughed my ass off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I will always have a fond memory of my roadside shit on new years day!

Always pack a pocket knife so you can cut up a t shirt though.

20. GG Allin. Theres a doc called Hated about his life. Veryyy interesting