I had to hide under my covers the other night....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by euphineas, Apr 26, 2009.

1. So earlier this past week, I decided to take a little T break because 1) I'd been smoking every day since I can't remember and 2) I was running low on dank so I figured I'd save some pot and lower my tolerance a bit by taking a break...

Anyway, the other night, after it's been 3 or 4 days, it's like 2am and I'm not going to sleep anytime soon because I'm talking to a friend and I wasn't tired anyway so I decide it's time to take a break from taking a break and light up a nice fat bowl! So I load up my bowl, get out my sploof and open my window (I still live with my parents who disapprove, ugh) and I fetch my lighter and I start taking some hits. I'm halfway through my bowl when I realize my dad and brother are getting up soon because they are leaving for a weekend trip and they are getting a headstart drive by leaving around 230am-3am....so I'm like SHIT!! and just my luck, as soon as I realize this, I hear my dad get up...double shit!!!! Sometimes you can smell the weed outside my room even if I'm using a sploof out my window so I was freaking out about my dad smelling it and coming in and yelling at me, so instead of finishing my bowl, I semi hid everything around my room and quickly, but quietly, jumped into bed to try to pretend to sleep just in case he DID come in... By this time I was already semi baked and my heart was beating so fast. I swear I heard my dad standing next to my door to see if he could hear anything or to get a better smell..which freaked me out more even if I sprayed a little febreeze out my door..

Eventually they left, after 30 minutes or so of suffocating under my covers. It wasn't a very pleasant experience and I would have gone outside if it hadn't been raining. But needless to say, as soon as they left, I finished my bowl plus a second bowl and I got totally rippeddddd :smoke:

2. I never get to smoke in the house but I used to get that paranoid feeling when talking to teachers or parents or even just anyone who didn't smoke, even a weird look can send me off the edge in my mind if I'm not in my comfort zone

3. Today i smoked sum Jamaican shit
    after that i went in my room to watch sum cartoons Tom and Jerry wuz on.
    in the show Tom gets kicked out the house and jerry wont let him bak in, i start thinking to myself 'OMG wat if that wuz me!' rite then i imagine my dad walkin in the room and yellin at me for smokin and sayin that he'll kick ME out the house, evrything he said seemed to correlate with wat wuz happenin in the show. I evn tried to laff sayin damn im trippin, but rite then Toms owner (u kno that big black lady) wuz like doing that 'No-no' finger thing(when they like hammer/wave their index finger at u). Then i just imagined my dad yelling 'THIS SHIT ISNT FUNNY!', i wuz like dam now im really trippin.
    THEN
    Transformers came on
    their wuz a part when Decpticons were making this sound wave thing and then they say sumthin like
    'Calling all earthlings, we are the decepticon, we are now your leaders' or somethin, my name is Colin (which is pronounced callin') so before i hear wat they really say i just think 'OH SHIT!!! the tvs talkin to me...' in the show they were usin sum kind of sound wave that i thought was a mind control wave, so i thought they were tryin to control my mind and make themselves my god and it felt so real, i was gettin scared cuz i already luv my God and i dnt wanna go to hell for worshippin a false god, so i walk out my room away from the tv and in to my kitchen, then i look at this knife set thing we hav and think, 'OMG, they wanted me to kill myself'. i could still hear the tv so i go in and block out evrything they r sayin(to stop the mind control) and turn off the tv.
    OMG that shit wuz scary but then I just tell myself im trippin and turn the tv back on lol

4. ^^
    Your shit was either laced with some crap or something, I'm not buying your story, sorry

5. Woah I only smoke at home if i'm home alone.

6. sounds like he was just trippin balls to me

7. it wasnt laced, i was just lettin my mind run free
    i always say 'hey they said my name 'callin' when im sober, but i nevr heard it high and this time i just belived it and i knew my dad wasnt there i was just feelin such a connection wit the cartoon