Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had the worst high ever and i wanna know why it was so bad.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by n0sn0s, Mar 24, 2014.

1. So me and my friends smoked some mid since i just started smoking weed and haven's smoked too often, but i was all dizzy and sleepy and i felt like i was about to throw up. I smoked some "blue cheese" (we cant buy from dealers so we don't know if the weed we get is what they say it is) before that and i was cool i was happy and having fun. I felt like i was about to pass out. Did i smoke too much? With blue cheese i took 2-3 puffs out of a blunt and one big bowl hit and i was good, but out of the mid joint i took around 8 puffs.

2. #2 Iceman2damax, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    Your tolerance was probably thooper low, and you got thooper high.  :bongin: 

You just smoked too much for one session.

Seems like all it is.

3. #3 Deleted member 629842, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    Did you eat/drink anything that day? 

4. #4 Iceman2damax, Mar 24, 2014
    That's actually also a good question.

5. I got high at 7:30 and didnt eat anything since 12 the first time i got high was around 5 second at 7:30

6. Got high at 7:30pm and hadn't had anything since noon? Did you end up eating at all, or did you spend the entire high hungry/dehydrated? 

7. i got mcdonalds as i went home from my friends'

8. Probably wasn't the most healthiest way to handle your day.  :confused_2: 

Next time, I'd recommend drinking lots of water, and eating periodically through out the day at the same time.

Do you take vitamins, or anything of the sort with your meals?

9. nah i hear vitamins are bad, and doctors recommend getting the vitamins you need from your diet rather than a vitamin pill.

Do they also recommend dehydrating yourself and then eating fast food? If we're going to talk nutrition here, let's at least distinguish between the trivial and the essential.

11. Why not a combination of both? 

12. well fuck i was thinking about it since i wasn't hungry, don't be a dick.

Sorry must have been the vitamin pills I had. Hear those are actually horrible for you. Have you heard about this?

14. mids are just generally gonna give you a shittier high. Combine that with your low tolerance, and you get a strong shitty high. People with my tolerance don't even really get high from smoking that grade, for me at least I just get a headache and feel like shit. 

15. I think it was more likely the mcdonalds than the weed

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. its probably the mids, i love mids, but when theyre bad thay can make you feel real sick

i noticed you smoked the mids in a joint, i would try it in a blunt, it makes the mid experience better

17. douche bag, he said its better if you get it through real food.

18. nah i got that after i was down, after an hour after it.

19. i don't like blunts, i feel like shit after, i don't know why. I have had the best experience with joints.

20. #20 stokentoke00, Mar 24, 2014
    ​As others have said, i'd go toward intolerance being the cause. I remember when I first started smoking It was only on fri/sat/sun every week, then i'd leave monday-friday sober for school and studying. All the friends I started smoking with never did the same, they just went daily. 

Every single weekend it'd take me a LOT less than everyone else to get super high, and if I tried to keep up with them i'd like fully green out, outside throwing up and all sorts of horrible business. So yeah, just take it easy and don't smoke to compete with your friends lol, just get high and don't feel bad to pass it along if you're feeling fucked up.