I had the swine flu

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gooch_Goblin69, Oct 30, 2009.

1. #1 Gooch_Goblin69, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    and i didn't fucking die. Infact i didn't get the shot or take any medications either. Infact i didn't even stay home from college or work. Granted I had a pretty mild case, I had a headaches all day and I coughed alot but it wasn['t even that bad if I just drank lots of water. I took vitamins and rested when not at school.

2. good for you :hello::confused::hello:

3. you had wave 1 not wave 2

4. So lets get this right, you went to school and work, knowingly, with a highly contagious disease? You must be popular.

5. good job there, typhoid mary

6. Good call

This guy is the Gaetan Dugas of swine flu

7. Well, the swine-flu is just your run of the mill flu, only slightly more dangerous for those with an immune system not entirely up to par for whatever reason.

The press it got, and not least the scare it produce, is way beyond the reasonable.

Not saying it do not suck getting infected with it, but most, nearly all, adults and children alike can fight it off without no more measures than what one do with your ordinary flu.

This is not the plague, it is not a leathal pandemic. It is a simple virus infection that most peoples immune system can deal with without major problems.

So you (assuming healthy adult) get sick and feel horrible for a few days to a week. It happens.

8. well thats all well and good if your an immuno healthy adult, but if you go to work and school i just hope you dont bump into anyones grandfather or child.

in my parents day it was said an ounce of provention was worth a pound of cure. now we have people proud of getting sick and flaunting everyda common sense (rest and stay home)

9. Well then THEY can get the shot. Why should EVERYONE get a shot because another group might get sick? If their immunological system is that weak...oh well, nature set them up to die early... Why are we so hell bent to save the weak and sickly? The genes of the human race are going to hell...we're breeding for failure these days.

10. yeah guys the swine flu is pretty much the bubonic plague, watch out, you might die! Its not even something that can infect you if you have any kind of half decent hygene or nutrition, holy fuck this hysteria is unwarrented and not justified at all.:cool:

11. You sound like Uncle Adolph there, ya know that? Here, let me show you something.

Oh and FYI, it's got nothing to do with Genes, or breeding. Most animals are weakest during there youth and in old age. You guys don't like the idea of vaccinations, you don't like the idea of common sense precautionary measures like staying home when you're sick and resting? What do you think is the answer? get on the internet and listen to alex jones talk about fema concentration camps until the diseise cant take it anymore and blows it's brains out?