Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had the best day ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ObamasBong, Sep 16, 2010.

1. So yesterday my friends and i were were drvin around smokin, we had just finished two bowls and we had decided to roll a blunt. When i reached into by pack to put my bubbler away i found a a fat ass g. Soo we threw that in the blunt smoked that shit and dropped off some other guys cause they had class. Me and mark stayed in the car with scot, the driver, cause we didnt want him to walk from overflow to main campus by himself after he smoked us out. Soo as we were leavin we found another bowl packed with some juicy fruit kush they guys who left had.

Anyone else got some stories of good days.

2. So you stole weed?

3. I found a shoelace bag of bud on my high school campus near the planters. It was probably that someone had ditched it in fear of getting busted. Who knows...

When I went to pick it up I was looking around me and as paranoid as Indiana Jones stealing that priceless skull statue thing and replacing it with a bag of sand. Thought maybe a security guard or cop had put it there as a setup, cuz it was too good to be true.

Good times.

4. technically, he took advantage of someones elses forgetfulness... which is almost worse.....Atleast when you steal something....you have to put in some effort HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. It wasnt stealing cuz they packed it and it was the drivers pipe we even told them and they said it was straight

6. were just fuckin around man, atleast i was hahaha.