I had sex with my best friends sister

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by scout695, Jan 12, 2014.

1. we went to a fire last night and i got belligerently drunk. i've been friends with my best friend since like 6th grade. i fucked his little sister. there's a 2 years age difference. i personally don't care if somebody fucks my sister. should i tell him? yall think he'll be mad? fuck idk dude i'm really high and hungover 

2. Just don't say anything..if anything comes up about it just say you were super drunk and don't remember shit.

3. Lol come on scout.......... Your friends lil sister? The truth will set you free tho......

4. I gave my groomsman twin sister the shaft... Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Nice man,very nice,its not a big deal I mean,your best friend's sister,tell him,you'll be fine.....Tell him,he can fuck your sister...Tit for tat.

6. Should have been his mom

7. Wait till you and your friend aren't getting along and then tell him. Aaaannnd whammySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. You're a prick.

That quote is signature worthy. He will obviously be pissed.

9. #9 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    Why do you need to tell him? I dont get your need to tell him, did you infect her with something? Obviously not; then just say nothing.

10. [quote name="heisman22" post="19326278" timestamp="1389545393"]Wait till you and your friend aren't getting along and then tell him. Aaaannnd whammySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] whammy!Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. At least you'll save a trip when you go to see your best friend and your girl

12. what the fuck... i don't remember making this post this morning. but, anyway, i told him today... he didn't give a shit! he laughed about it. so shit, ima hit that shit again  :bongin:

13. haha go for it bro 

14. Fucked you are...

...Confucius say.

15. My best friend would give me a high five lol

16. no way this shit is for real, if one of my boys dogged out my LITTLE sister i would merk him, no way he would be cool with that shit lmao

17. hahahahahhaa thats great man. i didn't read the post but nice

18. The way young chicks are the whole town will know before you can say a word.

19. [quote name="Slater 420" post="19333903" timestamp="1389647253"]no way this shit is for real, if one of my boys dogged out my LITTLE sister i would merk him, no way he would be cool with that shit lmao[/quote]Why? Girls just want to have fun