I had sex with a friends girlfriend before they dated.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wtfjusthappened, Dec 12, 2014.

1. #1 wtfjusthappened, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    So a couple years back I hooked up with this girl at a party, and my friend didnt even know her yet.

Now I just found out that they got together like 6 months ago.

I don't care, I had no feelings for her. I just don't know what will happen when my buddy finds out.

He is in the military and will be coming back soon, so when we hang out idk if he will bring her around.

I feel bad, even though its not really my fault. This happened before they even met.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. get over it. just because you consummated  a lifetime ago, it doesn't mean you should even have these thoughts in your mind. you're not with her. you're not with him. they are with each other. it's their life, not yours. you are a third party involved through friendship.

if such trivial things even mattered to either one of them, you would have found out by now.

not to mention they've been together 6 months and you have had no idea? why even bring any of the sex stuff up? none of that matters. sticking your **** in a womans *****  is not the same thing as sticking a ring on her finger or a relationship on her mind. just let it go.