I had my first shroom experience last night.

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, Jun 2, 2009.

1. so I went to my friend's house last night around 7 and ate 2 grams of shrooms, and she ate her own two grams, with orange juice.

we drove to Florida's Siesta Key drum circle and we started tripping and honestly, it was the most amazing experience of my life.

the drum circle was just a beautiful place to have that experience and it was just incredible. I'm so happy everything worked out that way. :]

2. sounds like a good time, i could only imagine the beat from a drum circle on shrooms lol

3. dude I strongly recommend a drum circle on shrooms. seriously.

4. drum circles ftw!!! :metal:

5. that's great to hear you got the chance to have an awesome first experience! I loved my first time too. I've actually got an 8th right now, I'm just waiting for the perfect day. Maybe hit up the science museum or something. :p

6. Sounds like a good time. I saw that on metromix and it looks really cool. I wanted to go, but Sarasota is a long drive..

7. Thats cool, but you shoulda ate like 3 or 4 grams. :smoking:

8. That's awesome that you had a good trip. The first one is important, because a lot of people base whether they will trip again on that experience. Sounds like you will have some future experiences.