Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had my first panic attack last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Jan 14, 2012.

1. I took 3 hits of Sour D out of a bong, and my last one was HUGE. After 5 minutes, I was sweating like crazy,. my pulse was crazy, and my thoughts didn't even stay in my head long enough for me to have them. I thought if I moved, that I was going to fucking start floating or something. I ended up passing out, with my eye ending up in a glass of water. I then got up, laid on the floor, and passed out until like 5 AM, but then I had to walk home, still high, and I got lost for 15 minutes. Worst part is, I left the Sour D I bought and my lighter at my friend's house, and I can't get them for a couple days.

2. I know exactly what you mean , I've had several "panic" attacks after smoking but you can wait them out. For me it felt like the more I tried to ignore it the better it was getting.

3. I don't think Sativa is for you.

4. I had my first panic attack a couple years ago. I nearly ran out of weed...

5. Its happened to me, but I knew what was happening. I realized that it was all in my head. I just stopped smoking, went outside and took deep breaths.
    Deep breaths do wonders to stop panic attacks... You just have to relax and breathe...

6. Its happened to me, but I knew what was happening. I realized that it was all in my head. I just stopped smoking, went outside and took deep breaths.
    Deep breaths do wonders to stop panic attacks... You just have to relax and breathe...

7. 3 hits..holy shit haha...dude if i were you id stick to hybrids or indicas or maybe just not smoke that much. Im not much of a sativa guy myself since i prefer to smoke at night and relax. Also its all in your head just try an relax if it happens again.

8. I hate it when people learn for the first time the difference between different weed is, then post about it like they know everything.

9. This has happened to me many times after taking a rip that was too big. One time I was at a friends house, and he had a small bong that wasn't clear, and I had packed a ridiculously fat bowl in it. I kept ripping it because I didn't realize how big of a hit I was taking. As soon as I exhaled, a huge pure white cloud came out of my lungs. I kept coughing for at least 15 minutes and my skin felt really hot, clammy, and sweaty. My stomach felt like shit for such a long time, but after I felt better, I was really fucking stoned lol.