I had another!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bud Head, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Hello precious. You made my day with the smilies!

2. Well the doc says i have a blockage so thats the reason that I had the heart attack. Doc has decided That I will be able to go on living as long as I keep up with the diet that I am on. He is keeping me on the same meds that i was taking.

I may be around here even more than in the past. I am going to slow down and let my forman have more responsibility. Doc wants me to take a long vacation. Anybody want to go on a long vacation with me??

3. Maybe you should think about visiting critter! You guys would have a great time seeing who can out bullshit the other. ;)

I'm glad to hear you're going to be okay, BH and that you're gonna take some R & R. Good luck!

4. Yea I'd like to spend a couple of days with critter. That would be great. I may have to come up there and see you first! I may even go down south and catch BPP on the run!

5. Sorry no cool smilies for ya Bud Head...LOL....but lots of good wishes! :wave:

p.s. I WANT TO GO SEE CRITTER TWO DAMNIT!!! lol :smoking:

6. You are welcome anytime! Come on out west; it's the best!

7. I'm sure a big fox like you will pull through it m8 just do what the doc says and LAY OFF THE MUNCHIES !!!
    Take care of yourself m8.

Peace
    Mickey.T

8. I'd like to go around the world and visit all the stoners on here. I don't think it would be possible though.

Maybe soon we can all sit down and smoke one together!!

9. Yeah you know it would be great if we could all meet up some where maybe in a cafe in Amsterdam, Just a thaugh....

Mickey.T

10. I don't think a cafe would hold all of us. More like a small country.

11. Sorry I'm late with this little message but I hardly ever check the real life stories board and the subject's probably changed a few days ago... It sounds like a very shitty thing and I hope that you get what you deserve (a nice bit'o'weed and a very nice expereince or two) for that heart attack man... I would gladly give up any good Kama due to me so I could send it to you and I'm sure a lot of other people here would to. Hope ya feel better

eome

12. Damn Mate I think that's the nicest thing I ever heard you say!

As for you Mr. Bad Ticker, I will definately have to run it by Momma before you can come visit, (learned that the hard way). But I can fill you up with good healthy food like buttermilk, fried chicken, choclate pie, fried brim, hush puppies, fried dill pickles, mashed potatoes made with sour cream and cream cheese, sweet tea, and my favorite Bar B Que, beer and cigarrettes.

13. Damn mate are you trying to get rid of me??????? Fried Chicken? chocolate pie? bar-b-que? beer and cigarettes?

Thats what got me in trouble in the first place!

Thanks eome and all for the karma. Better days ahead!

14. Hell if you gotta go, you might as well go happy.

Hows the baby situation coming along? Clocks ticking down clos isn't it?

15. I wanna die like a mouse,---------Let pu**y kill me!

May 21st is the due date Poppa Smurf!

This time it better be a baby!