I had a shitty day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Phil Bowles, Nov 10, 2009.

1. so, i went and preordered modern warfare 2, right, and you might be thinking, "how is your day shitty." well, my brother got his hands on a half pounder of some sess and some butane. well, the first batch of 5 minute hash was fantastic, but you see, 5 minutes wasnt quick enough for my brother. nah, he was dumb enough to try to dry the shit, as we call it, in a double broiler as he made it. well, he thought no harm would come because the stove is electric but heat is heat baby. that cloud of butane ignited and my brother hopped back and grabbed my leg because he thought he was on fire. anyway, he looks at his hands and they were FUCKED up, so i had to drive him to the hospital, which was fun because my car hauls. so we get to the hospital and they give hime some morphine and transfer him to a burn unit 10 miles away, i had to follow. it was considered trauma so they rushed him and i got to follow behind. i enjoyed my self too much and i was riding 5-10 feet behind the ambulance. as they were moving at like 80 a guy from the back opens the door and yells at me for being too close, it was funny. after my brother was situated in the hospital i went home to find my uncle laying on the floor. The greatest most weed smokinest person around. He died today, and on top of that the fuckin EMT's left him outside in the cold on the ground after taking him out of the house. so 2 big shockers, i still dont know how bad my brothers burned but it didnt look too serious, just shiny. I have aprox 4 hours until modern warfare 2 is within my grasp, it will be a nice pick me up.

Whats the point of this story?
    well, my uncle created the weedhead i am today, so please GC, i ask you to roast a nice bowl for yourself and loved ones.

I have some hash my brother made earlier and since im the only member of the 3 man crew smoking tonight, i shall SMOKE tonight.

I wish you all a good night.
    /rant

2. Man that sucks, you must be pretty blazed since you don't seem to be too depressed/upset about your uncle. That's how he'd probably want you to be though, nice and high.

Was your brother screaming and cussing the whole way like FUCK MY HANDS!! etc..?

3. Yeah, man, I had a shitty day as well...blaze alot of herb, man, it's numbing it out for me.

4. I'll roll a big fat one for your uncle. Fuck it, I'll roll two. To happier days, and Modern Warfare 2.

5. If I could, I would follow suit. However, I am dry so I now dedicate the next inhale to his memory.

6. fuuck man. sorry to hear about that. losing a good smoking bud, let alone an uncle sucks.

next bowls for you and your loved ones.

later man :smoke:

7. thanx for all of the support everyone. we ended up having a great night since all of the fam came over to see him one last time.