Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had a seizure last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uburu, May 9, 2011.

1. Used to happen to me. I think i can understand this and give you some honest advice, if your interested. I used to have thoughts that i couldn't control racing through my mind that it was just too much and i'd have this sudden epiphany of thought. First thought it was schitzo and that shit scared the f*ck outta me. Turns out what your describing i dont believe in all honesty is a siezure. I think more or less, what you described was a panic / stress anxiety overload attack.

Cheers to getting fixed up bud,:wave:

2. Stop going to /b/.

You know why they talk about the cancer as if it's some new thing constantly coming? It's not. It's because /b/ is cancer. I used to pride myself on being able to handle all but the most horrific gore when I was 16-19, first browsing that website. Now I'm 22 and realized degrading yourself to horrible images of children (even when it's scrolling by a thumbnail in a split second) and unimaginable human suffering isn't healthy, nor is building a tolerance to those types of images.

Cops get paid a salary, get benefits, and good retirement for having to see that kind of bullshit. Stop subjecting yourself to what your brain is trying desperately to tell you is WRONG.

Once everything posted on that website is just lulzy to you, you're basically a psychopath completely devoid of human emotion. That's not a good thing, man.

And yes, I know the appeal of /b/ and the humor and the uniqueness, but why is all that worth doing psychological damage to yourself? And what else could you call something like that but psychological damage? There's a lot of other websites that have memes, other sections of 4chan that have regulation against those kinds of images, and other boards that use that futuba format. Branch out and put your mental health before some cheap laughs.

3. dont know if this was mentioned or not but, i think the op had a psychogenic non epileptic seizure. I know this thread is old, but thats my two cents.

4. Deserved it. Hopefully that poor women lived. Hopefully you'll look like her one day.