Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had a great friday!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 15, 2003.

1. woke up, went to finish helping my grandma with chores and junk that shes had me doing..painting apicnic table..things of that nature, got a call from mom, saying they needed a lil help down at the nursery, started working, realized how much i actually loved working down there, and asked the boss lady for an application (i was technically let go three weeks ago) she says "you cant make any money doing this, i wish you would go out and get a real job"
    i says "but this is what i love to do, i like working outside, i dont want to be locked up somewhere"
    she thinks
    "dont come in in the morning, but monday, i want you here"
    i says

WAHOO!!

i leave there, go get clothes to change into, go pickup girlfriend, go to walmart, buy condoms (practice safe sex all you kiddies), strawberries, grapes, and chocolate cool whip..WE HAD A BLAST:D:D, go to friends house, i play some basketball, realize i severely need to quit smoking, take a shower, go spend some alone time with aneek and the fruit and coolwhip..boy oh boy..man oh man...im super tired

IVE GOT A JOB!!

2. congrats on the job........Peace out.....Sid

3. Congrads on the job. I refuse to work in side.

Thats why I'm in construction!

4. Welcome to the responsible persons club!

You might actually be the only member, 'round here anyway!

It's a good time of year to be outside. Lemme know how you feel in August!

Congrats dude!

5. HIGH All, someone's girlfriend is happy...way to go norm.

Like Bud Head said I too have to work outside in the elements. Wednesday we shutdown because of a heavy rainfall warning and the wind was gusting to 70kph which was making the rain come down slideways. We were soaked by 9:00 in the morning and were on our way home by 11:30. Just to crazy to work in. Wouldn't have it any other way though.

6. haha congrats namy

im high as fuck

and yesteday I smoked..
    thats right..

7 blutns!! wow

7. yeah i'm somewhere new every day as well.....hate being in the workshop, exept when it's raining...lol.....wouldn't change it for the world......Peace out.....Sid

8. congrats on the job norm :D

glad to hear things are going well for you.

9. man your not alone i had a awesome friday too. My favorite college basketball team had a huge upset so i was all pumped up bout that and then literally 5mins after the game this company i just interviewed with called me and told me i got the job (i start on tuesday) and then later in the night i won $300 gambling and then to top it all off a friend of mine called me up and told me bout a party going on so i went to the party had a awesome time and ended up gettin laid.

It was a great day for me :) , wish everyday could be that good.

ps. congrads on the job bro, i know how exciting and happy you feel.

10. haha...... congrats....

11. well..funny you should mention the responsibility...she informed me today that im going to be the 'supervisor' of the maintanence crew..weeding, bedding, trimming, odds and ends, things of that nature...had a good saturday too:D

lotion and massages and great bj's:D..from aneek that is

12. Still getting laid under the threat of death then, eh?

13. congrats on the job! looks like everything is coming up roses for Norm...send some of your luck this way, I still need a job :p

14. damn i had a good saturday as well, won even more money gamblin. Its just been a great weekend, proally the last one ill enjoy in a long time cause my new job has allready told me i most likely will end up workin on the weekends. But hell thats just more overtime to pay for the new apartment im tryin to get.