Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had a dream...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dragonriot, Mar 8, 2010.

1. I just had a horrible dream. I dreamed I was banned!!! I knew it must have been a mistake, so I decided to go smoke a bowl. When I came back, I wasn't banned anymore. Like magic, weed cured my ban... lol.

By the way, thank you

2. LMAO...this might be my sig for a couple days
    and does anyone know if they ban ur IP address? or just your username?

3. They ban by username, but obviously every time you post here, your IP address is recorded. So when you get banned, then come back and make a new username to bitch about getting banned, you get rebanned, and rebanned again, and rebanned after that again.... That's how it works on pretty much every forum I've ever been on. If you fuck off too much, they just ban you by IP... and if you break through that, they can ban your whole subnet, which kinda sucks for anyone else in your city with your ISP... lol.

It was a mistake though, so I'm not worried about it. I can't count the number of people I've banned and they pop right back up. If you follow the rules of the forum, you might just get another chance. *yes, that's a hint to read the rules if you're banned*

4. dragonriot has the most imformative post I've seen in a LONG time. + rep

5. Thank you for the rep... Glad I could help.

6. Niiiiiiiiccce lol