i had a dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thatbakedbitch, Oct 7, 2012.

1. that I posted a new thread on here
    and totally thought it really happened
    apparently not
    the end

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPyiMO0eOBw]WOW - Vampire's Kiss - YouTube[/ame]

3. martin luther king had a dream...

you see where that got him

4. that EVERYONE will be judge by the content of their character.......

5. I had a dream that this thread would be interesting in any manner possible. I was wrong, so wrong.

[​IMG]

6. Or maybe it was a dream inside of a dream inside of a dream. DUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM DUUUUUUUUUUUUM TOP SPINNING THE END

7. Lol, I had a dream like 2 weeks ago that I was smokin crack and drinking whiskey all night. I woke up with sooo much regret cause i literally felt high on crack and drunk. I thought it was real lol. Shittiest dream ever.

8. I had a dream about dying. If you have seen 'enter the void' it was exactly like that.

9. Did you die in your dream ?

10. yes, I died in my dream. I got shot in the back by someone and I laid there hopelessly looking around. I felt the numbness come but at the same time felt peaceful. Then what happened next was I was hovering over my body ,and people taking my body away, family members crying. What was really weird was I didn't feel any fear knowing I died. I felt totally at peace and somehow knew everything was going to be better. I saw my own funeral, my friends and family crying...that shit was sad as hell. I woke up with tears just flowing the hell out of my eyes. I couldn't stop crying for like 15mins.

11. How do you know you go on grasscity too much???

12. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']How do you know you go on grasscity too much???[/quote]

This is true

I've dreamed about being at work, biking, video games, pooing

13. I had a dream
    Don't make me sick
    I saw you in your bedroom
    Suckin' someone else's dick

14. I try to lucid dream everynight and try to kill myself in my dreams to see if the myth is true that if you die in your dream you die in real life LOL

15. Last time somebody said that they got shot lol.

16. I had a dream
    Seriously its true
    but in all honesty
    I don't wanna tell you

17. hahaha, no idea why this was so damn funny :laughing: