I had a conversation with Jimi Hendrix today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Misterman228, Jul 17, 2013.

1. So I was really high today and I was listening to all along the watchtower by the jimi hendrix experience. During the song he was telling me that practicing guitar is really important. This whole time my eyes were closed.I told him about the weed I was smoking and he was laughing. I asked him if he really took as much drugs and weed as people say and then he said

"Daniel, I'm jimi hendrix"

It sounded like him too. And then the solo in the song came and a guitar flew into his hands and he was playing like a beast. He said some other really cool things but I forgot. But one thing he said that had me thinking was he said if you think talking to me while listening to my music is cool then listening to nirvana. So maybe when I get really high next time ill listen to nirvana and talk to kurt cobain. What do you guys think?

2. #2 Michael, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    Man your weed must've been laced or some shitSent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I talked to Jimi Hendrix too, he told me "follow what your heart desires" his passion was music so he didn't let anything get in his way. 

4. Daniel, you're too high

5. Good thing he didnt tell you about the secret organization I started to start a conspiracy.

6. The thing with shit like that, is no one can say it didnt happen. You experienced it, whether it was the real Hendrix or not it still happened in your mind. Follow your dreams man :smoking:

can I have some of what you're smoking?

8. #9 Ẅest Čoast, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    Daniel, my son ... wax on ... wax off

9. Bro it felt so real and deep. Man it was amazing

10. On a scale to  1 to Jimi hendrix , how high where you

11. Lol I want what op had..

I've been listenening to jimi for the past week Idk why.

He told me "outside in the cold distance, a wild cat did growl, two riders were approaching, and the wind began to howell, heeeeeyyyyyy_solo" the other day when I was driving around smoking purp with him.

He also complains about the gotdamn crosstown traffic being such a nucinse (so?) In this town and I whole-heartedly agreed.